Home › Forums › Forum 2 › 4 Marketing Myths Threaten Your Sales

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #512407 Reply
    bnb to arbitrum bridge
    Guest

    I asked swap bnb about a pending transfer and got a reply the next morning. Not quick, but at least it was clear.

    #512684 Reply
    swap eth step by step
    Guest

    Doing a small test transaction is probably the easiest way to avoid surprises when swapping ETH to Solana.

    #512685 Reply
    swap eth tutorial
    Guest

    The quoted fee shifted before I confirmed the swap, so I’m checking that screen more closely now.

    #512997 Reply
    moves_mark
    Guest

    That refund email was easy to miss, so check your spam folder if you’re waiting on one.

    #513001 Reply
    tron to bitcoin bridge
    Guest

    Anyone else noticed the tron to bnb bridge can take a little longer when the network is busy?

    #513239 Reply
    swap usdc to usdt
    Guest

    A small tip: keep the transaction ID if the confirmation seems stuck.

    #513242 Reply
    swap usdc to polygon
    Guest

    Checked the recipient address three times before using swap usdc. It felt overly careful, but that habit seems worth doing.

    #516886 Reply
    syncswap to ethereum
    Guest

    Reviewed the transaction details before confirming, and SyncSwap displayed what I expected.

    #516889 Reply
    syncswap connect wallet
    Guest

    To be honest, I reviewed the fee before confirming and it was less than I expected.

    #519373 Reply
    adamwallet
    Guest

    Smaller swaps cleared without much delay for me, even when Solana Explorer was taking a few seconds to update.

    #521256 Reply
    PaulDefi
    Guest

    I usually like a basic checklist, and this [url=https://swap-sui.github.io/]swap sui[/url] guide gave me one. The wording was plain, and the steps seemed easy to follow.

    #521257 Reply
    Alts Crypto
    Guest

    I wanted a practical reference, so I used the [url=https://swap-pepe.github.io/]pepe swap tutorial[/url] and found it easy to follow before deciding.

    #529548 Reply
    zerofi app
    Guest

    I cannot guarantee ZeroFi is safe for everyone. From my own small trial, the controls seemed reasonable, and I kept the usual precautions.

    #529551 Reply
    zerofi community
    Guest

    I wanted to confirm the asset could move. ZeroFi made the asset selection visible.

    #529678 Reply
    tron swap deposit
    Guest

    The first failed attempt left no balance change. I waited, checked Tron Swap, and then retried carefully.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
Reply To: 4 Marketing Myths Threaten Your Sales
Your information: