Home › Forums › Forum 1 › Vodka casino

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 2,296 through 2,301 (of 2,301 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #530049 Reply
    rolletto_jrOn
    Guest

    Been playing at Rolletto for about three months now and wanted to share what I think. Stumbled on it through a mate after I got fed up with the same old sites. Registration took maybe a couple of minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I dropped ?20 to start — twenty’s the lowest you can go not unreasonable.

    The welcome bonus looked alright — it was a hundred percent up to €500 with 200 free spins. The rollover sits at x35 and that could be worse honestly compared to some places. Free spins were on Sweet Bonanza I think. Not gonna lie, spins were a bit dead but the deposit match stretched things out nicely.

    The lobby on Rolletto is genuinely pretty stacked. There’s stuff from Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, Evolution for live. I mostly stick to Gates of Olympus and a few Megaways games from Bonanza. Probably 3000-odd games in total. The live section is worth mentioning — roulette, blackjack, and I got sucked into Crazy Time which is a proper time sink. Real croupiers streaming, picture quality is sharp on my laptop.

    Cashing out is where I was sceptical at first and actually it’s been fine. Tried Skrill mostly and funds hit in under two days. There’s also Bitcoin and a bunch of e-wallets which is handy. I’d have a look at what they’ve got on offer on [url=https://freshbasil.co.uk]Rolletto[/url] to see for yourself. The thing that bugs me — they took ages to clear which felt slow.

    On my phone, Rolletto runs fine in Safari — there’s no dedicated app and honestly the browser version is fine. Pages load quick enough and I’ve played lying in bed no problems. Customer service is live chat 24/7 and they replied in under a minute the two times I needed them. It’s licensed out of Curacao — no UK licence so make of that what you will.

    Honestly, there are niggles — that slow verification and navigation could be busy. But there’s loads to play, I’ve had no payout dramas, and the bonus gave me plenty of play time. Your mileage may vary but I’ll be sticking with Rolletto for now.

    #530069 Reply
    rolletto_vgOn
    Guest

    So I’ve been playing at Rolletto for roughly six weeks or so and thought I’d throw out what I think. Stumbled on it from a Reddit thread since I was tired of the same old sites. Signed up took about two minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I deposited ?20 as a first deposit — min deposit is ?20 which is fair enough.

    First deposit bonus caught my eye — I got a match of 100% up to €500 plus a couple hundred free spins. The rollover sits at 35 times which could be worse honestly for this kind of offer. Free spins were on Gates of Olympus from what I recall. Tbh, I didn’t win much from the spins but that bonus cash stretched things out nicely.

    Games on Rolletto is honestly massive. They’ve got slots from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Evolution for live. My go-to slots have been Gates of Olympus and Big Time Gaming stuff like Bonanza. Must be a few thousand titles in total. The live section is solid too — the usual tables, and I got sucked into Crazy Time and it’s way too addictive. All Evolution-run, picture quality is sharp on my laptop.

    Cashing out is where I was sceptical at first but honestly it’s been fine. Tried Skrill mostly and the money came through in about 24 hours. There’s also Bitcoin and a bunch of e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can check out what they’ve got on offer on [url=https://daniellepurifoy.com]rolletto[/url] if you’re curious. My one annoyance — KYC took nearly a week to approve and that felt slow.

    Using it on mobile, Rolletto runs fine in Chrome — no app needed which I actually prefer. Pages load fast and I’ve done sessions lying in bed without issues. Customer service is available round the clock via chat and response time was like thirty seconds when I asked about my withdrawal. The site is licensed out of Curacao — worth noting it’s not UK-regulated and make of that what you will.

    Look, there are niggles — that slow verification and the layout feels slightly cluttered in places. But game variety is top, payouts have been reliable for me, and the matched deposit gave me a decent run. Not for everyone maybe but I’m keeping Rolletto for a while yet.

    #530070 Reply
    crazy_rdoa
    Guest

    Mi sono imbattuto in Crazy Time tipo un paio di mesi fa dopo che un amico me ne ha parlato e non vi nascondo che non me l’aspettavo. All’inizio ero scettico, sai come funziona con queste cose, ma dopo averci giocato un po’ ho cambiato idea. La registrazione e stata veloce, pochi minuti e ero dentro. Il minimo per iniziare e abbastanza basso, credo 10 euro, il che e comodo per testare senza rischiare troppo.

    La selezione di giochi non e male per niente. Trovi slot di Pragmatic Play come Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, poi roba di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. In totale ci saranno piu di mille titoli tra slot e tavoli. Il live casino e targata Evolution con croupier veri — lo show Crazy Time con la ruota mi prende parecchio, le moltiplicazioni a volte sono assurde. Ci perdo piu tempo del dovuto.

    Il bonus iniziale che ho preso su Crazy Time era un match del 100% fino a cinquecento euro con in aggiunta 50 giri gratis su una slot selezionata. Il requisito di scommessa e di trentacinque volte il bonus, che non e il migliore in assoluto ma ci sta rispetto ad altri siti. Ho notato bonus no deposit di tanto in tanto per chi gioca gia, cosa che apprezzo. Vi consiglio di controllare le promo aggiornate su [url=https://burntberryresort.com]Crazy Time[/url] per farvi un’idea.

    Per i pagamenti accettano Visa e Mastercard, e-wallet tipo Skrill e Neteller, e anche Bitcoin. I prelievi li ho ricevuti entro un giorno sull’e-wallet, che e decente. Mi piace anche e la crazy time app — l’ho scaricata sullo smartphone e gira liscia. Non dovete cercare la crazy time apk da siti strani perche dal sito ufficiale si trova subito. Sul cellulare ci gioco anche in pausa pranzo.

    L’assistenza di Crazy Time risponde in chat h24 pure in italiano, il che per me conta parecchio. Il difetto se devo trovarne uno: la verifica documenti ci ha messo quasi 72 ore, piu del previsto. Pero una volta fatto e filato tutto liscio. Hanno la licenza da Curacao, che non e l’ADM italiana ma e comunque qualcosa. Ci gioco volentieri e non ho motivo di cambiare.

    #530085 Reply
    crazy_iuoa
    Guest

    Ho scoperto Crazy Time tipo due mesi fa cercando qualcosa di diverso dal solito e non vi nascondo che non me l’aspettavo. Non ci credevo molto, come sempre con i siti nuovi, ma dopo averci giocato un po’ ho cambiato idea. Iscriversi e stato rapido, neanche dieci minuti e ero dentro. Il deposito minimo non e alto, credo una decina di euro, il che e comodo per testare senza rischiare troppo.

    Il catalogo e parecchio fornita. Ci sono slot di Pragmatic Play tipo Gates of Olympus che e una bomba, poi roba di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. Complessivamente ci saranno piu di mille titoli se conti tutto. Il live casino e targata Evolution con dealer in carne e ossa — il game show di Crazy Time e il mio preferito, le moltiplicazioni a volte sono assurde. Ci perdo troppo tempo onestamente.

    Il bonus di benvenuto su Crazy Time e stato un match del 100% fino a cinquecento euro con in aggiunta 50 giri gratis su una slot selezionata. Il requisito di scommessa sta a 35x, che non e il migliore in assoluto ma e gestibile rispetto ad altri siti. Ci sono anche bonus no deposit ogni tanto per i giocatori attivi, cosa che apprezzo. Potete dare un’occhiata alle offerte attuali direttamente su [url=https://arco21.org]crazy time app[/url] per farvi un’idea.

    Per i pagamenti si puo usare le carte principali, Skrill e Neteller, e anche Bitcoin. Le mie withdrawal li ho ricevuti in circa 24 ore sull’e-wallet, che e decente. Una cosa comoda e che hanno l’app — ho fatto il crazy time download sullo smartphone e gira liscia. Non dovete cercare l’apk da siti strani dato che dal sito ufficiale si trova subito. Da mobile e comodissima.

    L’assistenza di Crazy Time risponde in chat h24 e anche in italiano, cosa non scontata. Il difetto se devo trovarne uno: la verifica documenti ha richiesto quasi 72 ore, piu del previsto. Pero una volta fatto e filato tutto liscio. Hanno la licenza Curacao, che non e l’ADM italiana ma almeno c’e. Sono soddisfatto e non ho motivo di cambiare.

    #530105 Reply
    revery_qzkn
    Guest

    So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for like two months now and thought I’d give my two cents here. Signed up one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was just ten quid which wasn’t bad, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 40x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.

    The lobby is genuinely solid — Revery Play has somewhere around 3000 titles from providers like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Big Time Gaming. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza a lot — hit a decent 400x on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live tables runs on Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, streams are smooth.

    What I like at Revery Play is withdrawal times. My go-to is my Visa and my withdrawal hit my account in about 18 hours. You can also use Mastercard plus other e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can check out the current promotions on [url=https://freshbasil.co.uk]reveryplay[/url] to see for yourself.

    Tbh, there are a couple of gripes. Their support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. The site on my phone works fine but it feels a bit clunky next to other sites I use. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser.

    Having said all that, it hasn’t put me off so make of that what you will. Revery Play is properly licensed and seems legit. If you’re in the UK this is a decent option — just don’t expect their customer service speed.

    #530120 Reply
    revery_ezkn
    Guest

    So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for about six weeks or so and figured I’d give my two cents on this. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was ?10 which seemed fair, threw in ?30 to test it and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. The rollover’s 40x which is pretty standard but manageable if you stick to slots.

    Game-wise is genuinely solid — they’ve got over 3000 titles from studios including Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Yggdrasil. I’ve been smashing Book of Dead mainly — hit a decent 400x on Gates last week actually. The live dealer stuff runs on Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, streams are smooth.

    One thing that sold me on Revery Play is the cashout speed. Paying with my Visa and the payout hit my account in less than a day. They also take Mastercard plus Neteller for those who prefer it. You can have a look at what’s available over at [url=https://brentinjects.com]revery play[/url] if you’re interested.

    That said, not everything is amazing. Customer support at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — was sitting there nearly 20 minutes on chat the other day. And the mobile site works fine but some menus are fiddly next to other sites I use. No standalone app, just the browser version.

    Still, it hasn’t put me off so make of that what you will. The site is properly licensed and seems legit. If you’re in the UK it’s a reasonable pick — I’d just don’t expect live chat wait times.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,296 through 2,301 (of 2,301 total)
Reply To: Reply #527336 in Vodka casino
Your information: