Home › Forums › Forum 2 › The Promoting Pie: Slice It Up Right Or Lose

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #506620 Reply
    manta bridge review
    Guest

    bookmarked this after my first go. sending funds cross chain with manta bridge still trips people on the destination gas [url]https://brendahauo032367.oblogation.com/41584146/manta-bridge-3-checks-before-you-bridge[/url]

    #506732 Reply
    paraswap low fees
    Guest

    saved this after my first go. paraswap splits the order across venues so price impact stays low on size. a plain rundown of how [url=https://shanianhxl530040.dailyblogzz.com/43061445/should-you-use-paraswap-or-a-dex-directly]paraswap dex[/url] functions

    #514012 Reply
    xmr swap to bitcoin
    Guest

    The first attempt lasted about ten minutes, then the next one went faster because I understood the order.

    #516897 Reply
    watch_kate
    Guest

    Small trades can make the SyncSwap versus SushiSwap difference difficult to notice.

    #519388 Reply
    frax swap vs sushiswap
    Guest

    I was mostly looking for a down-to-earth review, and this addressed the parts I care about, especially fees and the final output.

    #521274 Reply
    Charts Vlad
    Guest

    I was checking the basics before trying anything, and the swap litecoin page gave me a clear starting point with no long detour.

    #529566 Reply
    zerofi guide
    Guest

    I decided to inspect the contract before making a move. The source looked clear, and I found the relevant section quickly.

    #529801 Reply
    rango bridge app
    Guest

    I like that Rango Bridge does not make me send funds to a separate platform. The wallet stays under my control, which is important to me.

    #534050 Reply
    fermi swap crypto
    Guest

    I checked the fermi swap official wording before trying anything. The instructions were plain, which helped me avoid a wrong selection.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
Reply To: Reply #506620 in The Promoting Pie: Slice It Up Right Or Lose
Your information: