Home › Forums › Forum 2 › Facebook Irá Transmitir Jogo De Futebol Ao Vivo

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 10,096 through 10,110 (of 10,142 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #531340 Reply
    lottoland_ioPt
    Guest

    Oon pelannu Lottolandilla pari kuukautta sitten ja rehellisesti sanottuna en odottanu hirveesti mutta positiivisesti yllatti. Tilin luonti oli nopee, taytti vaan perustiedot ja paas sisaan. Minimitalletuksen tein 10 eurolla Mastercardilla ja rahat naky heti tililla. Se on semmonen asia minka huomaa heti — jos talletus tokkii niin en jaksa.

    Peleista voin sanoo et kylla loytyy kamaa. Lottoland vetaa sisaan peleja tunnetuilta providereilta kuten Pragmatic Play ja Microgaming, joten tutut nimikkeet on paikalla. Tykkasin pyorittaa Book of Deadia paaasiassa ja voittoki tuli pari kertaa. Kolikkopeleja on reilusti yli tuhat ja sit on poytapeleja kans. Yks miinus tosin — filtterit vois olla parempi, loytaa kylla mut vaatii klikkailua.

    Live casinosta loytyy Evolutionin livepoytia ja pelattiin Crazy Timea viikonloppuna. Pyorii ilman patkimista puhelimella, eika tarvi erillista appia. Bonuksista sen verran — nappasin talletusbonuksen ja ilmaiskierroksia. Kierratysvaatimus oli jotain 30x ja se on standardi. Ehdot kannattaa vilkasta aina ennen ku ottaa bonuksen.

    Kotiutukset Lottolandilta on menny mulle ihan ok. E-lompakolla kesti alle vuorokausi ja pankkisiirto otti pari paivaa. Ihan perus mut ok. Voit kattoo lisatietoa katevasti [url=https://20-20visioncare4u.com]lottoland online[/url] jos kiinnostaa. Support hoituu chatilla ja oon saanu parissa minuutissa ku oli ongelma.

    Mobiilipelaaminen pyorii selaimen kautta ja se riittaa mulle. Sivusto latautuu hyvin ja pelit pyorii ihan hyvin. Lisenssit nakyy sivuilla ja se on mulle tarkeeta. Toinen pieni miinus on et sivusto ei oo taysin suomeks, mut kylla silla parjaa. Kyl ma pelaan varmaan jatkossaki Lottolandissa ainaki toistaseks.

    #531474 Reply
    rever_wjsl
    Guest

    Zocke seit gut einem halben Jahr dort und teile mal meine Erfahrung, weil hier im Forum meistens bloss die grossen Marken durchgekaut werden. Reingekommen bin ich weil ein Kumpel aus Zurich das erwahnt hat, nicht uber irgendeine Werbung. Das Angebot bei Bingoal ist ordentlich bestuckt — so um die 1800 Slots laut Filter, inklusive dem ganzen Pragmatic-Katalog, Yggdrasil sowie NetEnt-Klassikern.

    Book of Dead ist mein Dauerbrenner, dazu manchmal Bonanza von BTG wenn ich Geduld habe. Der Live-Bereich ist stark: es lauft uber Evolution mit richtige Croupiers, und Crazy Time lauft fast immer voll. Zu Stosszeiten war der Stream zweimal kurz weg — nervt aber schon.

    Zur Einstiegsaktion: es gibt 100% bis 300 CHF und 50 Freispiele, Wagering 35x auf den Bonusbetrag was okay ist, aber kein Geschenk. Ein paar Freispiele ohne Einzahlung lauft ab und zu als Aktion, nicht verlasslich. Die aktuellen Konditionen siehst du direkt auf [url=https://sicfom.com/bingoal-konto-verifizierung-so-klappt-die-anmeldung-schritt-fur-schritt/]bingoal[/url] falls du vergleichen willst — steht nicht immer dasselbe drin.

    Die Registrierung war unkompliziert, Mindesteinzahlung 20 CHF, ich nutze Visa und ab und zu Skrill. Krypto ginge auch, brauche ich nicht. Das Abheben bei Bingoal kamen bei mir etwa einen Werktag bis aufs Skrill-Konto, per Karte hat es drei Tage gebraucht. Das KYC war der lastigste Teil — Ausweis plus Adressnachweis, kennt man ja.

    Auf dem Smartphone nutze ich einfach Safari, was vollig reicht. Beim Support war ich zweimal: beim ersten Mal in funf Minuten geantwortet, deutsch. Lizenz ist nicht schweizerisch, daruber sollte man sich im Klaren sein — wer aus der Schweiz spielt heisst das: kein Spielerschutz nach CH-Recht. Mein Kontostand ist aktuell leicht im Plus, mehr Gluck als System. Setze mir seit Juni ein Wochenlimit und das funktioniert bei Bingoal ohne Diskussion, finde ich wichtiger als jeder Bonus.

    #531510 Reply
    rolletto_siOn
    Guest

    So I’ve been messing around on Rolletto for roughly three months now and wanted to share my thoughts. Found it after googling around for somewhere new after I got fed up with my usual spots. Signed up was like under five minutes, just the usual details, and I dropped twenty quid to test it — that’s the minimum which isn’t bad.

    First deposit bonus caught my eye — it was 100% up to five hundred euros and 200 free spins. Playthrough is at 35x which isn’t the worst compared to some places. Spins landed on Gates of Olympus from what I recall. Not gonna lie, the spins didn’t pay great but the deposit match kept me going.

    The lobby on Rolletto is honestly massive. There’s titles by Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, plus Evolution on the live side. I’ve been hammering Sweet Bonanza plus Big Time Gaming stuff like Extra Chilli. Looks like there’s a few thousand titles across the whole site. The live section is solid too — blackjack and roulette, and I got sucked into Crazy Time and it’s a proper time sink. Proper live streams with actual dealers, picture quality is crisp even on mobile.

    Withdrawals are the bit I was most worried about and actually no complaints. I withdraw to my Visa and it took about 24 hours. They also do Bitcoin and various e-wallets which is handy. I’d have a look at what they’ve got on offer on [url=https://difelearning.com]Rolletto[/url] if you’re curious. The thing that bugs me — verification took nearly a week to process and dragged on a bit.

    Using it on mobile, Rolletto loads nicely in the browser — no app needed but the mobile site is smooth. Pages load quick enough and I’ve done sessions lying in bed and it ran smooth. Support is live chat 24/7 and I got an answer in like thirty seconds when I asked about my withdrawal. It’s operating under a Curacao licence — not UKGC which make of that what you will.

    Overall, there are niggles — the verification thing plus navigation could be busy. But there’s loads to play, payouts have been reliable for me, and the matched deposit gave me good value. Might not suit everyone but I’ll keep playing at Rolletto for a while yet.

    #531515 Reply
    rolletto_hdOn
    Guest

    Been playing at Rolletto for like a couple of months and thought I’d throw out how it’s been going. Came across it from a Reddit thread because I was getting bored of the same old sites. Registration took about two minutes, just the usual details, and I dropped ?20 as a first deposit — that’s the minimum which is fair enough.

    The welcome bonus was decent actually — it was 100% up to €500 with a couple hundred free spins. Playthrough is at x35 and that is about average for this kind of offer. They gave the spins for Big Bass Bonanza if I remember right. Tbh, the spins didn’t pay great but the matched funds gave me a solid session.

    The lobby on Rolletto is genuinely massive. There’s stuff from Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, Evolution for live. I’ve been hammering Book of Dead and Big Time Gaming stuff like Extra Chilli. Probably 3000-odd games across the whole site. Live dealers are solid too — blackjack and roulette, plus I’ve wasted hours on Crazy Time and it’s way too addictive. Real croupiers streaming, quality’s really clean.

    Withdrawals are what I really wanted to test and actually no complaints. Tried Skrill mostly and the money came through in roughly a day. There’s also Bitcoin and various e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can have a look at what they’ve got on offer over at [url=https://daddysboys.net]Rolletto[/url] to see for yourself. One gripe though — KYC took nearly a week to approve and that felt slow.

    Mobile-wise, Rolletto runs fine in the browser — there’s no dedicated app which I actually prefer. Everything loads fast and had a few goes on my commute and it ran smooth. Their help team is available round the clock via chat and response time was under a minute when I asked about my withdrawal. The site is Curacao licensed — not UKGC which make of that what you will.

    Look, there are niggles — KYC speed and the layout feels slightly cluttered in places. But there’s loads to play, withdrawals have landed every time, and the bonus gave me a decent run. Might not suit everyone but I’ll keep playing at Rolletto for a while yet.

    #531521 Reply
    rolletto_xsOn
    Guest

    So I’ve been playing at Rolletto for about a couple of months and wanted to share what I think. Came across it through a mate after I got fed up with my usual spots. Registration was like under five minutes, nothing weird asked, and I deposited ?20 as a first deposit — min deposit is ?20 which is fair enough.

    First deposit bonus caught my eye — I got a match of 100% up to €500 plus a couple hundred free spins. Wagering’s at x35 and that could be worse honestly compared to some places. Spins landed on Big Bass Bonanza from what I recall. I’ll be honest, I didn’t win much from the spins but the deposit match stretched things out nicely.

    The lobby on Rolletto is actually bigger than I expected. You’ll find slots from Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, and Evolution handles the live stuff. I’ve been hammering Book of Dead and a few Megaways games from Extra Chilli. Looks like there’s 3000-odd games in total. Live casino’s worth mentioning — the usual tables, and I got sucked into Lightning Roulette which is dangerously fun. All Evolution-run, quality’s crisp even on mobile.

    Getting money out has been the bit I was most worried about and so far can’t moan. Tried Skrill mostly and funds hit in under two days. They also do Mastercard plus other options if that’s your thing. I’d check out their bonus page over at [url=https://dolapohamzat.com]rolletto[/url] before you sign up. My one annoyance — verification took ages to clear which dragged on a bit.

    Using it on mobile, Rolletto runs fine in Safari — no app needed which I actually prefer. It’s responsive and I’ve played on the bus and it ran smooth. Customer service is always on via live chat and they replied in under a minute the two times I needed them. It’s licensed out of Curacao — worth noting it’s not UK-regulated and make of that what you will.

    Look, it’s not flawless — KYC speed and the site design is a bit cluttered in places. But game variety is top, payouts have been reliable for me, and the matched deposit gave me good value. Might not suit everyone but I’ll keep playing at Rolletto for now.

    #531598 Reply
    rolletto_ntOn
    Guest

    I’ve been messing around on Rolletto for about three months now and thought I’d throw out what I think. Stumbled on it after googling around for somewhere new because I was getting bored of my usual spots. Registration was like under five minutes, just the usual details, and I dropped twenty quid to test it — twenty’s the lowest you can go which isn’t bad.

    The welcome bonus caught my eye — I got a match of 100% up to €500 with 200 spins thrown in. Wagering’s at 35 times which is about average for this kind of offer. Free spins were on Sweet Bonanza from what I recall. Not gonna lie, the spins didn’t pay great but the matched funds stretched things out nicely.

    Games on Rolletto is actually massive. There’s titles by Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, plus Evolution on the live side. I’ve been hammering Sweet Bonanza plus a few Megaways games from Extra Chilli. Probably a few thousand titles in total. Live casino’s decent — roulette, blackjack, and I keep going back to Lightning Roulette which is way too addictive. All Evolution-run, stream is really clean.

    Withdrawals are what I really wanted to test and actually can’t moan. Tried my Visa and it took about 24 hours. You can also use Mastercard plus other options if that’s your thing. I’d check out the current promotions over at [url=https://britishcoasteeringfederation.co.uk]Rolletto[/url] to see for yourself. The thing that bugs me — they took like four days to process and felt slow.

    Using it on mobile, Rolletto loads nicely in Safari — there’s no dedicated app and honestly the browser version is fine. It’s quick enough and had a few goes on my commute without issues. Support is always on via live chat and response time was a couple of minutes when I had a bonus question. They’re licensed out of Curacao — no UK licence so that’s a thing to be aware of.

    Honestly, there are niggles — that slow verification and navigation could be cleaner. But the games are class, payouts have been reliable for me, and that welcome offer gave me plenty of play time. Might not suit everyone but I’m keeping Rolletto for now.

    #531600 Reply
    rolletto_yxOn
    Guest

    So I’ve been messing around on Rolletto for about a couple of months and wanted to share how it’s been going. Found it from a Reddit thread since I was tired of the same old sites. Signed up took about two minutes, nothing weird asked, and I deposited ?20 to start — that’s the minimum which isn’t bad.

    Their sign-up offer was decent actually — they matched 100% up to €500 plus 200 spins thrown in. Playthrough is at x35 and that is about average for this kind of offer. Free spins were on Sweet Bonanza if I remember right. Tbh, spins were a bit dead but that bonus cash stretched things out nicely.

    The lobby on Rolletto is actually massive. There’s slots from Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, Evolution for live. My go-to slots have been Gates of Olympus and some BTG Megaways like Bonanza. Probably over 3000 games in total. Live dealers are decent — blackjack and roulette, plus I’ve wasted hours on Crazy Time which is a proper time sink. Real croupiers streaming, quality’s sharp on my laptop.

    Cashing out is the bit I was most worried about and actually no complaints. I withdraw to Neteller and it took roughly a day. There’s also Bitcoin and other options which is handy. I’d check out their bonus page on [url=hiking4health.co.uk]https://hiking4health.co.uk[/url] to see for yourself. My one annoyance — they took nearly a week to approve and that felt slow.

    Using it on mobile, Rolletto loads nicely in Chrome — no app needed but the mobile site is smooth. Pages load quick enough and had a few goes on my commute and it ran smooth. Customer service is always on via live chat and I got an answer in like thirty seconds when I had a bonus question. The site is Curacao licensed — no UK licence so some people might care about that.

    Overall, it’s not flawless — that slow verification plus the layout feels slightly cluttered in places. But game variety is top, payouts have been reliable for me, and the bonus gave me plenty of play time. Might not suit everyone but I’ll keep playing at Rolletto going forward.

    #531610 Reply
    rolletto_faOn
    Guest

    I’ve been messing around on Rolletto for roughly a couple of months and wanted to share my thoughts. Found it from a Reddit thread after I got fed up with the same old sites. Registration was like a couple of minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I deposited ?20 as a first deposit — that’s the minimum not unreasonable.

    First deposit bonus was decent actually — they matched a hundred percent up to five hundred euros and 200 spins thrown in. Playthrough is at x35 and that is about average compared to some places. They gave the spins for Big Bass Bonanza I think. Tbh, I didn’t win much from the spins but the matched funds stretched things out nicely.

    The lobby on Rolletto is genuinely pretty stacked. There’s stuff from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, and Evolution handles the live stuff. I mostly stick to Gates of Olympus and Big Time Gaming stuff like Extra Chilli. Probably 3000-odd games when you count everything. The live section is solid too — roulette, blackjack, and I got sucked into Crazy Time which is a proper time sink. Real croupiers streaming, picture quality is sharp on my laptop.

    Withdrawals are where I was sceptical at first but honestly can’t moan. Tried Neteller and the money came through in under two days. There’s also Bitcoin and other options for flexibility. I’d have a look at what they’ve got on offer over at [url=https://athenaeumlearning.org]source[/url] to see for yourself. My one annoyance — they took like four days to clear which dragged on a bit.

    On my phone, Rolletto loads nicely in Safari — they don’t have an app and honestly the browser version is fine. Everything loads fast and had a few goes lying in bed no problems. Support is always on via live chat and I got an answer in under a minute when I asked about my withdrawal. The site is Curacao licensed — not UKGC which make of that what you will.

    Honestly, it’s not flawless — that slow verification and navigation could be cleaner. But game variety is top, withdrawals have landed every time, and the bonus gave me good value. Your mileage may vary but I’m keeping Rolletto for a while yet.

    #531631 Reply
    rolletto_nvOn
    Guest

    Been using Rolletto for about a couple of months and wanted to share how it’s been going. Stumbled on it from a Reddit thread because I was getting bored of my usual spots. Registration was like under five minutes, pretty standard stuff, then I put in twenty quid to test it — that’s the minimum which isn’t bad.

    The welcome bonus was decent actually — it was a hundred percent up to five hundred euros and a couple hundred free spins. Wagering’s at 35x which isn’t the worst compared to some places. Spins landed on Gates of Olympus I think. Tbh, I didn’t win much from the spins but the matched funds kept me going.

    Games on Rolletto is honestly pretty stacked. They’ve got stuff from Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, plus Evolution on the live side. I’ve been hammering Sweet Bonanza plus Big Time Gaming stuff like Bonanza. Looks like there’s 3000-odd games across the whole site. Live dealers are worth mentioning — roulette, blackjack, plus I’ve wasted hours on Crazy Time and it’s a proper time sink. All Evolution-run, picture quality is really clean.

    Cashing out is what I really wanted to test but honestly it’s been fine. Tried my Visa and the money came through in under two days. There’s also Bitcoin and a bunch of e-wallets which is handy. You can check out their bonus page on [url=https://airpodscasestore.com]rolletto casino[/url] if you’re curious. The thing that bugs me — verification took ages to approve and that was frustrating.

    Using it on mobile, Rolletto loads nicely in Safari — they don’t have an app which I actually prefer. Pages load fast and I’ve played lying in bed no problems. Their help team is available round the clock via chat and response time was under a minute the two times I needed them. It’s operating under a Curacao licence — worth noting it’s not UK-regulated and some people might care about that.

    Overall, there are niggles — KYC speed plus the layout feels slightly cluttered in places. But there’s loads to play, payouts have been reliable for me, and the bonus gave me a decent run. Your mileage may vary but I’ll be sticking with Rolletto going forward.

    #531709 Reply
    rolletto_lvOn
    Guest

    I’ve been playing at Rolletto for like a couple of months and figured I’d share what I think. Found it after googling around for somewhere new because I was getting bored of where I normally play. Registration took about under five minutes, nothing weird asked, and I dropped ?20 as a first deposit — min deposit is ?20 which is fair enough.

    Their sign-up offer caught my eye — it was 100% up to €500 plus a couple hundred free spins. Playthrough is at 35 times which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. Spins landed on Sweet Bonanza I think. Tbh, I didn’t win much from the spins but the matched funds gave me a solid session.

    Games on Rolletto is genuinely massive. They’ve got stuff from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Evolution for live. My go-to slots have been Sweet Bonanza plus a few Megaways games from Bonanza. Looks like there’s over 3000 games when you count everything. The live section is solid too — the usual tables, and I got sucked into Lightning Roulette which is a proper time sink. Real croupiers streaming, picture quality is sharp on my laptop.

    Getting money out has been where I was sceptical at first and so far no complaints. Tried Skrill mostly and the money came through in roughly a day. There’s also Bitcoin and various e-wallets for flexibility. I’d have a look at what they’ve got on offer on [url=https://globallifevision.com]see here[/url] before you sign up. The thing that bugs me — verification took nearly a week to approve and that dragged on a bit.

    On my phone, Rolletto loads nicely in Safari — they don’t have an app which I actually prefer. It’s responsive and had a few goes on the bus no problems. Support is live chat 24/7 and they replied in like thirty seconds when I asked about my withdrawal. It’s licensed out of Curacao — worth noting it’s not UK-regulated and that’s a thing to be aware of.

    Overall, it’s not flawless — that slow verification plus the site design is a bit cleaner. But there’s loads to play, payouts have been reliable for me, and the bonus gave me plenty of play time. Your mileage may vary but I’m keeping Rolletto for now.

    #531731 Reply
    rolletto_rtOn
    Guest

    I’ve been playing at Rolletto for roughly three months now and figured I’d share what I think. Found it from a Reddit thread because I was getting bored of where I normally play. Registration was like two minutes, just the usual details, and I dropped ?20 to start — min deposit is ?20 not unreasonable.

    Their sign-up offer was decent actually — I got a match of a hundred percent up to €500 plus 200 free spins. The rollover sits at 35 times which is about average compared to some places. Spins landed on Big Bass Bonanza if I remember right. I’ll be honest, spins were a bit dead but the matched funds gave me a solid session.

    Game selection at Rolletto is genuinely massive. There’s stuff from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, and Evolution handles the live stuff. My go-to slots have been Book of Dead and some BTG Megaways like Bonanza. Looks like there’s a few thousand titles across the whole site. The live section is worth mentioning — roulette, blackjack, and I got sucked into Crazy Time which is way too addictive. Real croupiers streaming, quality’s really clean.

    Getting money out has been where I was sceptical at first but honestly it’s been fine. I withdraw to my Visa and the money came through in under two days. They also do Mastercard plus a bunch of e-wallets for flexibility. I’d check out what they’ve got on offer on [url=https://lock8estates.co.uk]rolletto casino[/url] if you’re curious. The thing that bugs me — KYC took ages to process and dragged on a bit.

    On my phone, Rolletto works well through the browser — no app needed and honestly the browser version is fine. It’s fast and had a few goes lying in bed no problems. Customer service is live chat 24/7 and response time was a couple of minutes when I asked about my withdrawal. The site is operating under a Curacao licence — no UK licence so make of that what you will.

    Overall, there are niggles — that slow verification and the site design is a bit cluttered in places. But the games are class, withdrawals have landed every time, and the matched deposit gave me a decent run. Not for everyone maybe but I’m keeping Rolletto going forward.

    #531734 Reply
    rolletto_gxOn
    Guest

    I’ve been using Rolletto for roughly three months now and figured I’d share how it’s been going. Found it from a Reddit thread because I was getting bored of my usual spots. Registration was like two minutes, just the usual details, and I deposited twenty quid to test it — twenty’s the lowest you can go not unreasonable.

    Their sign-up offer caught my eye — they matched a hundred percent up to €500 with 200 spins thrown in. Playthrough is at 35 times which could be worse honestly compared to some places. Free spins were on Big Bass Bonanza from what I recall. Tbh, spins were a bit dead but that bonus cash stretched things out nicely.

    Games on Rolletto is actually bigger than I expected. You’ll find slots from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, plus Evolution on the live side. My go-to slots have been Book of Dead and Big Time Gaming stuff like Extra Chilli. Looks like there’s 3000-odd games across the whole site. Live casino’s decent — roulette, blackjack, plus I’ve wasted hours on Crazy Time which is way too addictive. Proper live streams with actual dealers, stream is really clean.

    Getting money out has been the bit I was most worried about and actually no complaints. I withdraw to my Visa and funds hit in roughly a day. There’s also Mastercard plus other options if that’s your thing. You can have a look at their bonus page on [url=https://harbouryoga.co.uk]rolletto[/url] if you’re curious. My one annoyance — they took nearly a week to clear which felt slow.

    On my phone, Rolletto runs fine in Chrome — they don’t have an app and honestly the browser version is fine. Everything loads quick enough and I’ve played on the bus no problems. Support is available round the clock via chat and response time was like thirty seconds the two times I needed them. It’s licensed out of Curacao — no UK licence so some people might care about that.

    Honestly, it’s not flawless — KYC speed plus the site design is a bit busy. But there’s loads to play, I’ve had no payout dramas, and the matched deposit gave me a decent run. Your mileage may vary but I’m keeping Rolletto going forward.

    #531736 Reply
    rolletto_qjOn
    Guest

    So I’ve been using Rolletto for like a couple of months and thought I’d throw out how it’s been going. Came across it after googling around for somewhere new after I got fed up with where I normally play. Signed up took about two minutes, just the usual details, and I deposited twenty quid to test it — min deposit is ?20 which is fair enough.

    The welcome bonus caught my eye — they matched 100% up to €500 plus a couple hundred free spins. Wagering’s at 35 times which is about average I’ve seen. Free spins were on Gates of Olympus from what I recall. I’ll be honest, spins were a bit dead but the deposit match kept me going.

    Game selection at Rolletto is genuinely pretty stacked. They’ve got stuff from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, plus Evolution on the live side. I’ve been hammering Book of Dead and some BTG Megaways like Bonanza. Must be 3000-odd games in total. Live casino’s decent — blackjack and roulette, plus I’ve wasted hours on Crazy Time which is dangerously fun. All Evolution-run, picture quality is crisp even on mobile.

    Cashing out is the bit I was most worried about but honestly it’s been fine. I withdraw to Neteller and it took roughly a day. They also do Mastercard plus various e-wallets which is handy. You can check out their bonus page on [url=https://lock8estates.co.uk]rolletto[/url] if you’re curious. One gripe though — they took ages to approve and that felt slow.

    Using it on mobile, Rolletto runs fine in the browser — no app needed which I actually prefer. Everything loads fast and had a few goes on the bus and it ran smooth. Their help team is live chat 24/7 and they replied in under a minute when I asked about my withdrawal. They’re operating under a Curacao licence — worth noting it’s not UK-regulated and make of that what you will.

    Overall, it’s not flawless — that slow verification and the layout feels slightly busy. But game variety is top, payouts have been reliable for me, and that welcome offer gave me good value. Might not suit everyone but I’m keeping Rolletto going forward.

    #531794 Reply
    rolletto_ahOn
    Guest

    So I’ve been messing around on Rolletto for like three months now and figured I’d share what I think. Found it from a Reddit thread since I was tired of the same old sites. Registration took about a couple of minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I dropped ?20 as a first deposit — min deposit is ?20 not unreasonable.

    First deposit bonus caught my eye — I got a match of 100% up to €500 with 200 free spins. Wagering’s at x35 and that isn’t the worst compared to some places. Spins landed on Gates of Olympus I think. Tbh, spins were a bit dead but that bonus cash kept me going.

    Game selection at Rolletto is actually pretty stacked. There’s stuff from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, and Evolution handles the live stuff. I’ve been hammering Book of Dead and Big Time Gaming stuff like Extra Chilli. Looks like there’s 3000-odd games when you count everything. The live section is worth mentioning — the usual tables, and I keep going back to Crazy Time and it’s a proper time sink. Proper live streams with actual dealers, quality’s really clean.

    Withdrawals are what I really wanted to test but honestly can’t moan. Tried Neteller and funds hit in roughly a day. You can also use crypto like BTC and various e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d check out their bonus page over at [url=https://daggymanmusic.com]the write-up[/url] to see for yourself. The thing that bugs me — verification took nearly a week to process and felt slow.

    On my phone, Rolletto works well through the browser — there’s no dedicated app and honestly the browser version is fine. Everything loads fast and I’ve played on my commute and it ran smooth. Their help team is available round the clock via chat and I got an answer in a couple of minutes the two times I needed them. The site is licensed out of Curacao — no UK licence so make of that what you will.

    Overall, it’s not perfect — that slow verification and the site design is a bit cleaner. But there’s loads to play, withdrawals have landed every time, and the bonus gave me a decent run. Might not suit everyone but I’ll keep playing at Rolletto going forward.

    #531927 Reply
    rever_yqsl
    Guest

    Zocke seit gut einem halben Jahr dort und schreibs mal auf, weil in solchen Threads meistens bloss die grossen Marken genannt werden. Angefangen hat es durch einen Tipp aus dem Bekanntenkreis, ohne grosses Suchen. Das Angebot bei Bingoal ist ordentlich bestuckt — so um die 1800 Slots nach meinem Gefuhl, mit viel Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO und ein paar Betsoft-Sachen.

    Gates of Olympus spiele ich am haufigsten, nebenbei auch Gates of Olympus wenn mehr Zeit da ist. Live ist echt brauchbar: Evolution liefert da richtige Croupiers, und Crazy Time lauft fast immer voll. Zu Stosszeiten war der Stream zweimal kurz weg — lag vielleicht auch an meinem WLAN.

    Zur Einstiegsaktion: drin sind 100% bis 300 CHF und 50 Freispiele, Wagering 35x auf den Bonusbetrag — also normal fur den Markt. Etwas ohne Einzahlung gab es bei mir uber eine Mail, nicht jeden Monat. Was momentan gilt siehst du druben auf [url=https://creatoreuphoria.com/2026/09/23/bingoal-registrierung-schritt-fur-schritt-anleitung-fur-deutsche-spieler/]bingoal[/url] bevor du einzahlst — steht nicht immer dasselbe drin.

    Einzahlen ging in ein paar Minuten, Mindesteinzahlung 20 CHF, bei mir lauft Mastercard und Neteller. Bitcoin wird ebenfalls akzeptiert, habe ich aber nie probiert. Cashouts bei Bingoal dauerten ein- bis zweimal zwischen 12 und 36 Stunden bis es da war, auf die Kreditkarte dauert es langer. Das KYC hat mich am meisten genervt — Ausweis plus Adressnachweis, das ist hier aber uberall so.

    Am Handy gibt es keine App, nur die Browserversion, ist okay, wenn auch keine echte App. Den Chat habe ich zweimal getestet: einmal sofort auf Deutsch, einmal erst nach zwanzig Minuten. Lizenz ist nicht schweizerisch, daruber sollte man sich im Klaren sein — fur Spieler aus der Schweiz bedeutet das andere Regeln bei Streitfallen. Ich bin gerade knapp bei null, das kann nachste Woche anders sein. Nutze das Einzahlungslimit und Bingoal hat das sofort umgesetzt, finde ich wichtiger als jeder Bonus.

Viewing 15 posts - 10,096 through 10,110 (of 10,142 total)
Reply To: Reply #531115 in Facebook Irá Transmitir Jogo De Futebol Ao Vivo
Your information: