Home › Forums › Forum 2 › Facebook Irá Transmitir Jogo De Futebol Ao Vivo

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 10,051 through 10,065 (of 10,100 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #530777 Reply
    revery_iqkn
    Guest

    Been playing at Revery Play for like a couple of months and thought I’d give my two cents here. I registered after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, deposited ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. The rollover’s 35x and is pretty standard but manageable if you stick to slots.

    Game selection actually surprised me — there’s roughly 3000 slots and table games from providers like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. Spent most of my time on Sweet Bonanza a lot — pulled a nice win on Sweet Bonanza the other night. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is great fun, streams are smooth.

    The bit I like at Revery Play is withdrawal times. I use Skrill and my withdrawal came through within less than a day. They also take Bitcoin and Neteller which is handy. I’d check out what’s available on [url=https://devoysorganicfarm.com]reveryplay[/url] if you’re interested.

    Now, it’s not all perfect. Their support at Revery Play took ages once — was sitting there nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. And the mobile version runs okay though some menus are fiddly next to bigger brands. No standalone app, it’s browser-only on mobile.

    Still, I keep coming back so that says something. They’re licensed and feels trustworthy enough. Being UK-based this is a solid shout — I’d just be patient with the support response times.

    #530780 Reply
    revery_etkn
    Guest

    So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for like six weeks or so and wanted to give my two cents here. Signed up one evening out of boredom — min deposit is only ?10 which wasn’t bad, deposited ?30 to test it and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x and could be better honestly but not terrible either.

    The lobby actually surprised me — there’s roughly 3000 slots and table games from providers like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Big Time Gaming. Spent most of my time on Gates of Olympus a lot — had a solid session on Gates last week actually. The live dealer stuff is all Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, streams are smooth.

    The bit I like at Revery Play is withdrawal times. My go-to is Skrill and last cashout landed in less than a day. You can also use Mastercard plus various e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d have a look at what’s available on [url=https://dancenow1234.com]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.

    Tbh, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there nearly 20 minutes for live chat one evening. And the mobile site is decent enough but it feels a bit clunky compared to some competitors. No standalone app, you just use the mobile browser.

    Overall though, I’m still playing there so that says something. They’re licensed and seems legit. For UK players it’s a reasonable pick — I’d just temper expectations on their customer service speed.

    #530786 Reply
    revery_vokn
    Guest

    Been using Revery Play for about six weeks or so and thought I’d share my take here. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which seemed fair, deposited fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. The rollover’s 35x and could be better honestly but not terrible either.

    The lobby is genuinely solid — Revery Play has somewhere around 3000 titles from providers like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Yggdrasil. Been grinding Gates of Olympus mostly — hit a decent 400x on Gates last week actually. Live casino section is all Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, real croupiers and everything.

    What that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use Skrill and last cashout hit my account in less than a day. They also take Mastercard plus other e-wallets which is handy. I’d browse the current promotions on [url=https://aktureference.com]revery play[/url] before you sign up.

    Tbh, it’s not all perfect. Their support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — I waited a good while on chat the other day. And the mobile version is decent enough but some menus are fiddly compared to other sites I use. There’s no app as such, it’s browser-only on mobile.

    Having said all that, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. Revery Play is properly licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. Being UK-based this is a solid shout — only don’t expect the support response times.

    #530788 Reply
    revery_fikn
    Guest

    Been messing around on Revery Play for about six weeks or so and thought I’d drop my thoughts here. Signed up on a whim — min deposit is only ?10 which wasn’t bad, deposited ?50 to start and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x and is pretty standard but I’ve seen way worse.

    Game selection is genuinely solid — there’s over 3000 titles from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. Spent most of my time on Gates of Olympus mainly — pulled a nice win on Gates last week actually. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is addictive honestly, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    One thing I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use Skrill and my withdrawal landed in under 24 hours. They also take Bitcoin and other e-wallets for those who prefer it. I’d check out the current promotions over at [url=https://cpacd.org]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.

    Now, not everything is amazing. Live chat at Revery Play took ages once — I waited a good while on chat the other day. The mobile site runs okay though it feels a bit clunky next to bigger brands. No standalone app, just the browser version.

    Overall though, I keep coming back which says enough really. The site is licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. Being UK-based it’s a decent option — only be patient with their customer service speed.

    #530790 Reply
    revery_fwkn
    Guest

    Been messing around on Revery Play for about a couple of months and thought I’d give my two cents on this. I registered on a whim — min deposit is just ten quid which wasn’t bad, threw in ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. Wagering is 40x which is pretty standard but manageable if you stick to slots.

    Game-wise actually surprised me — Revery Play has over 3000 titles from providers like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Big Time Gaming. I’ve been smashing Gates of Olympus a lot — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. Live casino section is all Evolution — Crazy Time is great fun, streams are smooth.

    What that sold me on Revery Play is withdrawal times. Paying with my Visa and the payout landed in under 24 hours. There’s also Bitcoin and Neteller which is handy. I’d browse the current promotions on [url=https://99webmart.com]reveryplay[/url] before you sign up.

    That said, not everything is amazing. Live chat at Revery Play took ages once — was sitting there nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. And the mobile site works fine but some menus are fiddly compared to bigger brands. No dedicated app either, it’s browser-only on mobile.

    Still, it hasn’t put me off so that says something. The site is properly licensed and seems legit. If you’re in the UK this is a reasonable pick — only don’t expect live chat wait times.

    #530803 Reply
    revery_eukn
    Guest

    Been using Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and figured I’d share my take on this. I registered on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, threw in ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 40x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.

    The lobby is pretty stacked — they’ve got over 3000 titles from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Yggdrasil. I’ve been smashing Book of Dead mainly — had a solid session on Gates last week actually. The live dealer stuff is all Evolution — Lightning Roulette is great fun, streams are smooth.

    What I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. My go-to is my Visa and my withdrawal landed in less than a day. There’s also Bitcoin and other e-wallets which is handy. You can have a look at their full bonus page over at [url=https://damaumilkfarm.com]reveryplay[/url] to see for yourself.

    Tbh, there are a couple of gripes. Customer support at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — had to wait nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. Also the mobile version runs okay though it feels a bit clunky compared to other sites I use. There’s no app as such, it’s browser-only on mobile.

    Overall though, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. They’re licensed and feels trustworthy enough. For UK players it’s a reasonable pick — just be patient with their customer service speed.

    #530816 Reply
    revery_jvkn
    Guest

    So I’ve been using Revery Play for about six weeks or so and wanted to give my two cents here. I registered one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was ?10 which seemed fair, threw in fifty quid and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. The rollover’s 35x and isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but I’ve seen way worse.

    Game-wise actually surprised me — they’ve got over 2500 games from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Big Time Gaming. Been grinding Sweet Bonanza mainly — hit a decent 400x on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live casino section is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is great fun, real croupiers and everything.

    One thing I appreciate about Revery Play is the cashout speed. My go-to is my Visa and the payout landed in under 24 hours. You can also use Mastercard plus other e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can browse their full bonus page over at [url=https://cpacd.org]this article[/url] if you’re interested.

    That said, there are a couple of gripes. Their support at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — I waited nearly 20 minutes for live chat one evening. Also the mobile site works fine but it feels a bit clunky compared to other sites I use. There’s no app as such, just the browser version.

    Having said all that, I keep coming back which says enough really. Revery Play is properly licensed and seems legit. For UK players this is a decent option — just be patient with the support response times.

    #530863 Reply
    revery_iekn
    Guest

    So I’ve been using Revery Play for like a couple of months and wanted to drop my thoughts on this. Signed up after seeing an ad — min deposit is ?10 which wasn’t bad, threw in fifty quid and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x and is pretty standard but not terrible either.

    Game-wise actually surprised me — Revery Play has somewhere around 3000 titles from providers like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. Spent most of my time on Book of Dead mainly — hit a decent 400x on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live casino section runs on Evolution — the game shows are always packed, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    The bit that sold me on Revery Play is withdrawal times. Paying with my Visa and last cashout came through within less than a day. There’s also Mastercard plus other e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d have a look at the current promotions over at [url=https://andreayaladesign.com]reveryplay[/url] to see for yourself.

    Tbh, not everything is amazing. Customer support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. Also the mobile version runs okay though some menus are fiddly compared to bigger brands. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser.

    Still, I keep coming back so that says something. Revery Play is licensed and feels trustworthy enough. If you’re in the UK this is a reasonable pick — only temper expectations on the support response times.

    #530874 Reply
    revery_zwkn
    Guest

    Been playing at Revery Play for about two months now and wanted to share my take here. Signed up after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was only ?10 which wasn’t bad, deposited ?30 to test it and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. The rollover’s 40x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but manageable if you stick to slots.

    Game selection is pretty stacked — they’ve got somewhere around 3000 slots and table games from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Big Time Gaming. Spent most of my time on Gates of Olympus mostly — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. The live dealer stuff runs on Evolution — the game shows are great fun, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    One thing I appreciate about Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with Neteller and the payout hit my account in under 24 hours. There’s also Mastercard plus other e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can check out their full bonus page on [url=https://devoysorganicfarm.com]reveryplay[/url] before you sign up.

    That said, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play took ages once — I waited like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. The mobile version works fine but it feels a bit clunky next to bigger brands. No standalone app, you just use the mobile browser.

    Having said all that, I’m still playing there so make of that what you will. They’re regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players this is a solid shout — only be patient with their customer service speed.

    #530875 Reply
    revery_uwkn
    Guest

    So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for like six weeks or so and wanted to give my two cents on this. I registered on a whim — min deposit is only ?10 which suited me fine, deposited ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. The rollover’s 35x which could be better honestly but I’ve seen way worse.

    Game selection is pretty stacked — they’ve got over 3000 titles from devs like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming. Been grinding Book of Dead mainly — pulled a nice win on Book of Dead recently. Live tables runs on Evolution — the game shows are great fun, real croupiers and everything.

    What that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with Neteller and the payout hit my account in about 18 hours. You can also use Mastercard plus other e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can check out the current promotions on [url=https://gnhust.uk]source[/url] before you sign up.

    Tbh, it’s not all perfect. Live chat at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — was sitting there a good while on chat the other day. And the mobile site works fine but it feels a bit clunky compared to bigger brands. No dedicated app either, just the browser version.

    Having said all that, I’m still playing there so make of that what you will. Revery Play is properly licensed and seems legit. For UK players this is a solid shout — only don’t expect their customer service speed.

    #530878 Reply
    revery_eqkn
    Guest

    So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and figured I’d give my two cents here. Signed up on a whim — min deposit is just ten quid which suited me fine, threw in ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but not terrible either.

    Game-wise actually surprised me — Revery Play has somewhere around 3000 titles from devs like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Big Time Gaming. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza a lot — hit a decent 400x on Book of Dead recently. Live casino section runs on Evolution — Crazy Time is addictive honestly, streams are smooth.

    The bit I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with my Visa and my withdrawal came through within about 18 hours. They also take crypto and various e-wallets for those who prefer it. I’d check out their full bonus page on [url=https://umta.co.uk]full guide[/url] if you’re interested.

    That said, it’s not all perfect. Customer support at Revery Play took ages once — was sitting there a good while before someone replied. And the site on my phone is decent enough but it feels a bit clunky next to some competitors. There’s no app as such, it’s browser-only on mobile.

    Still, I’m still playing there so that says something. They’re regulated and feels trustworthy enough. If you’re in the UK it’s a decent option — just be patient with their customer service speed.

    #530925 Reply
    crazy_gaPr
    Guest

    Ho scoperto Crazy Time qualche settimana fa cercando qualcosa di nuovo dove giocare e onestamente mi ha fatto una buona impressione. All’inizio ero scettico visto che di piattaforme ce ne sono a pacchi, ma hanno veramente tanta roba. Hanno titoli di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche diverse slot di NetEnt piu roba Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. Parliamo di piu di 2000 titoli, quindi c’e da perdersi.

    La parte live e quella che mi ha preso di piu. Tutto in mano a Evolution, con dealer dal vivo e la qualita video e ottima. Ho passato ore su la ruota di Crazy Time e ci perdi le serate. Roulette e blackjack ci sono ovviamente, ma le ruote tipo Monopoly Live ti tengono incollato allo schermo. Un difetto che mi ha dato fastidio e che a volte il caricamento dei tavoli e lento, ma ci convivi.

    Per il bonus di benvenuto su Crazy Time offrono il 100% sul primo deposito fino a 500 euro piu 50 free spin sulla slot del momento. Il wagering e 35x, non il migliore ma nemmeno assurdo. Ho visto posti con 25x, pero almeno non ti fregano con clausole nascoste. Il deposito minimo e di venti euro. Se vi interessa date un occhio a le promo aggiornate direttamente su [url=https://africanthreads.ca]full guide[/url] prima di registrarvi.

    I pagamenti non ho avuto problemi. Puoi usare Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e anche Bitcoin. Ho prelevato con Skrill e ci ha messo meno di due giorni. Meglio di certi posti dove aspetti una settimana. Da mobile Crazy Time si carica velocemente dal browser senza scaricare nulla, il sito e responsive e non da problemi. Nessun bonus no deposit purtroppo, sarebbe stato un bel plus.

    Il supporto fa il suo lavoro. Ho scritto in chat per chiedere info sul wagering e in un quarto d’ora avevo risposta. In italiano tra l’altro. La licenza e Curacao, che non e il massimo, pero i pagamenti arrivano e tanto basta. Per chi gioca dall’Italia mi trovo bene.

    #530930 Reply
    crazy_ccPr
    Guest

    Sono finito su Crazy Time un paio di mesi fa cercando qualcosa di nuovo dove giocare e devo dire che mi ha fatto una buona impressione. Non mi aspettavo granche perche ne ho provati tanti, ma hanno veramente tanta roba. Ci trovi titoli di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche parecchie slot di NetEnt piu qualcosa di Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. Ci saranno oltre duemila giochi in tutto, quindi c’e da perdersi.

    La parte live e fatta davvero bene. Tutto in mano a Evolution, con dealer dal vivo e la qualita video e ottima. Ho passato ore su la ruota di Crazy Time ed e una droga. Roulette e blackjack non mancano, ma i game show sono un altro livello. Un difetto che mi ha dato fastidio e che a volte il caricamento dei tavoli e lento, ma ci convivi.

    Per il bonus di benvenuto su Crazy Time ti danno un 100% fino a 500€ piu 50 free spin sulla slot del momento. Devi rigirarlo 35 volte, che non e il piu basso. Ho visto posti con 25x, pero almeno non ti fregano con clausole nascoste. Il deposito minimo e di 20€. Se vi interessa date un occhio a le offerte attuali direttamente su [url=https://jannekefilmt.nl]crazytime[/url] cosi vi fate un’idea.

    Per versare e prelevare funzionano senza intoppi. Puoi usare Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e anche Bitcoin. Ho prelevato tramite Neteller e in 24 ore avevo i soldi. Non male. Sul telefono Crazy Time si carica velocemente anche senza app dedicata, il sito e responsive e non da problemi. Un no deposit bonus non l’ho trovato, peccato.

    Il supporto fa il suo lavoro. Ho scritto in chat per un problema col bonus e in un quarto d’ora avevo risposta. Parlano italiano il che aiuta. La licenza e Curacao, lo so che non e MGA, ma finora zero problemi. Per noi italiani non ho lamentele serie.

    #530935 Reply
    crazy_mfoa
    Guest

    Mi sono imbattuto in Crazy Time piu o meno un paio di mesi fa dopo che un amico me ne ha parlato e non vi nascondo che mi ha sorpreso. Ero un po’ diffidente, sai come funziona con queste cose, ma dopo averci giocato un po’ mi sono ricreduto. La registrazione e stata veloce, pochi minuti e avevo l’account pronto. Il minimo per iniziare non e alto, mi pare una decina di euro, il che e comodo per farsi un’idea.

    Il catalogo e parecchio fornita. Trovi slot di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, poi roba di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. In totale parliamo di oltre mille giochi se conti tutto. Il live casino e gestita da Evolution con croupier veri — lo show Crazy Time con la ruota mi prende parecchio, quando becca il bonus giusto esplode tutto. Ci passo troppo tempo onestamente.

    Il bonus iniziale che ho preso su Crazy Time era un match del 100% fino a cinquecento euro piu cinquanta free spin su Sweet Bonanza. Il wagering sta a trentacinque volte il bonus, che non e il migliore in assoluto ma e nella media per il settore. Ho notato bonus no deposit di tanto in tanto per i giocatori attivi, il che e un bel tocco. Vi consiglio di dare un’occhiata alle offerte attuali su [url=https://1sendayan.com]crazy time app[/url] se vi interessa.

    Per i pagamenti si puo usare Visa e Mastercard, e-wallet tipo Skrill e Neteller, e anche Bitcoin. I prelievi mi sono arrivati entro un giorno sull’e-wallet, che e decente. Mi piace anche e la crazy time app — ho fatto il crazy time download sullo smartphone e gira liscia. Non serve cercare l’apk da siti strani perche direttamente dal sito si trova subito. Sul cellulare ci gioco anche in pausa pranzo.

    L’assistenza di Crazy Time e raggiungibile in chat ventiquattr’ore su ventiquattro pure in italiano, il che per me conta parecchio. L’unica nota negativa: il KYC ha richiesto tipo tre giorni, un po’ troppo. Pero una volta fatto zero problemi. Sono regolati da Curacao, non e AAMS ma almeno c’e. Ci gioco volentieri e non ho motivo di cambiare.

    #530938 Reply
    crazy_rbPr
    Guest

    Mi sono imbattuto in Crazy Time un paio di mesi fa perche un collega me ne ha parlato e devo dire che mi ha sorpreso. Pensavo fosse il solito sito perche ne ho provati tanti, ma la varieta mi ha convinto. Hanno titoli di Pragmatic Play come Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche diverse slot di NetEnt piu qualcosa di Play’n GO come Book of Dead. Stimo circa 2500 giochi in tutto, insomma c’e da perdersi.

    Il live casino e quella che mi ha preso di piu. Tutto in mano a Evolution, con dealer dal vivo e si vede che e roba professionale. Ho passato ore su il game show crazytime e ci perdi le serate. Roulette e blackjack non mancano, ma i game show sono un altro livello. L’unica cosa che mi ha dato fastidio e che a volte il caricamento dei tavoli e lento, ma ci convivi.

    Per il bonus di benvenuto su Crazy Time offrono il 100% sul primo deposito fino a 500 euro piu 50 giri gratis sulla slot del momento. Il wagering e 35x, nella media direi. C’e chi offre meno, ma almeno i termini sono chiari. Il deposito minimo e di venti euro. Vi consiglio di guardare le promo aggiornate passando da [url=acdpformation82.com]https://acdpformation82.com[/url] per vedere cosa c’e.

    Per versare e prelevare funzionano senza intoppi. Puoi usare Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e anche Bitcoin. Ho prelevato tramite Neteller e ci ha messo meno di due giorni. Veloce per i miei standard. Da mobile Crazy Time si carica velocemente dal browser senza scaricare nulla, il sito e responsive e non ho avuto crash. Un no deposit bonus non l’ho trovato, sarebbe stato un bel plus.

    Il supporto fa il suo lavoro. Li ho contattati per un problema col bonus e ci hanno messo una decina di minuti. E rispondono in italiano. Hanno licenza di Curacao, lo so che non e MGA, ma i pagamenti arrivano e tanto basta. Per noi italiani mi trovo bene.

Viewing 15 posts - 10,051 through 10,065 (of 10,100 total)
Reply To: Reply #530803 in Facebook Irá Transmitir Jogo De Futebol Ao Vivo
Your information: