This is an example of mega menu dropdown. You can edit it from admin panel -> HTML Blocks -> Menu shop.
All these pages are not included with a dummy content. You can configure your shop page as you need in Theme Settings -> Shop.
Reading this felt productive in a way most internet reading does not, and a look at acornharborvault continued that productive feeling, sometimes the open web feels like a waste of time but sites like this remind me why I still bother to look around rather than retreating to old reliable sources for everything I need.
Worth flagging this post as worth a careful read rather than a casual skim, and a stop at trailharborcollective earned the same careful approach, the few sites that warrant slower reading are sites I now treat differently from the daily content stream and this one has clearly moved into that elevated treatment category.
No account yet?
Create an Account