This is an example of mega menu dropdown. You can edit it from admin panel -> HTML Blocks -> Menu shop.
All these pages are not included with a dummy content. You can configure your shop page as you need in Theme Settings -> Shop.
Stands apart from similar pages by actually being useful, that is high praise these days, and a look at mossharboroutpost kept that standard going, you can tell when a site is built around the reader versus around metrics and this one clearly belongs to the first category for sure based on what I read.
Reading this gave me material for a conversation I needed to have anyway, and a stop at apricotharbortrading added even more talking points, content that connects to upcoming social or professional needs rather than just being interesting in the abstract is the kind that earns priority placement in my attention these days routinely.
Glad I gave this a chance rather than scrolling past, and a stop at ivorycrate confirmed I made the right call, sometimes the best content is hidden behind unassuming headlines that do not scream for attention and learning to slow down and check those out has paid off many times now across years of reading.
No account yet?
Create an Account