Home › Forums › Forum 2 › Brand Yourself Publishing Online – Best Tips

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #534041 Reply
    fermi swap support
    Guest

    I checked the Fermi Swap history and found the pending transaction next to the latest wallet balance, which was helpful.

    #534252 Reply
    bungee bridge api
    Guest

    The refund guidance helped me understand whether the issue was temporary.

    #534255 Reply
    bungee review
    Guest

    I compared the Bungee exchange quote with another option and found the difference small for my test amount.

    #534456 Reply
    stablecoin liquidity provider
    Guest

    My quick tip is to review the received amount before confirming a USDC swap. BlackHoleSwap makes that visible.

    #534462 Reply
    blackholeswap yield
    Guest

    I tested a non custodial stablecoin swap with a modest amount, and the final balance was close to the quote. No surprises showed up.

    #534591 Reply
    chainflip official
    Guest

    The request examples for Chainflip api were enough to get me started, but I still tested unexpected replies before relying on them. That caught a missing field.

    #535405 Reply
    wormhole bridge app
    Guest

    I learned that the same asset can have different representations across chains. I confirm the destination version before starting.

    #535406 Reply
    wormhole bridge wallet connection
    Guest

    The address was correct but the wallet was still showing an old token icon. A refresh fixed the display without changing the contract.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
Reply To: Reply #534456 in Brand Yourself Publishing Online – Best Tips
Your information: