This is an example of mega menu dropdown. You can edit it from admin panel -> HTML Blocks -> Menu shop.
All these pages are not included with a dummy content. You can configure your shop page as you need in Theme Settings -> Shop.
I checked the Fermi Swap history and found the pending transaction next to the latest wallet balance, which was helpful.
The refund guidance helped me understand whether the issue was temporary.
I compared the Bungee exchange quote with another option and found the difference small for my test amount.
My quick tip is to review the received amount before confirming a USDC swap. BlackHoleSwap makes that visible.
I tested a non custodial stablecoin swap with a modest amount, and the final balance was close to the quote. No surprises showed up.
The request examples for Chainflip api were enough to get me started, but I still tested unexpected replies before relying on them. That caught a missing field.
I learned that the same asset can have different representations across chains. I confirm the destination version before starting.
The address was correct but the wallet was still showing an old token icon. A refresh fixed the display without changing the contract.
No account yet?
Create an Account