Home › Forums › Forum 2 › A Simplified Marketing Plan That Will Continue To Work!

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1,501 through 1,506 (of 1,506 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #534244 Reply
    fastest bungee bridge
    Guest

    The bungee bridge did what I needed, but I had to approve the wallet twice before it started.

    #534463 Reply
    blackholeswap deposit
    Guest

    My password manager inserted an old password, so I retyped it manually. After that, BlackHoleSwap login worked as expected.

    #534464 Reply
    blackholeswap dai
    Guest

    I used BlackHoleSwap during a quiet market period, and the stablecoin swap was quick. I will probably test a larger amount later.

    #534584 Reply
    chainflip dex
    Guest

    I appreciated that the final screen gave me one more chance to check the address. That small pause is valuable in any exchange flow.

    #534585 Reply
    chainflip native swap
    Guest

    Security is my main concern when looking at Chainflip. I review every approval before confirming a swap.

    #534722 Reply
    mantle bridge confirmation
    Guest

    Mantle Bridge testnet helped me separate wallet problems from bridge problems. That distinction is quite helpful.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,501 through 1,506 (of 1,506 total)
Reply To: Reply #196779 in A Simplified Marketing Plan That Will Continue To Work!
Your information: