This is an example of mega menu dropdown. You can edit it from admin panel -> HTML Blocks -> Menu shop.
All these pages are not included with a dummy content. You can configure your shop page as you need in Theme Settings -> Shop.
The bungee bridge did what I needed, but I had to approve the wallet twice before it started.
My password manager inserted an old password, so I retyped it manually. After that, BlackHoleSwap login worked as expected.
I used BlackHoleSwap during a quiet market period, and the stablecoin swap was quick. I will probably test a larger amount later.
I appreciated that the final screen gave me one more chance to check the address. That small pause is valuable in any exchange flow.
Security is my main concern when looking at Chainflip. I review every approval before confirming a swap.
Mantle Bridge testnet helped me separate wallet problems from bridge problems. That distinction is quite helpful.
No account yet?
Create an Account