- This topic is empty.
-
AuthorPosts
-
frax swap not working
GuestHas anyone else noticed the Frax Swap app taking a few seconds to update balances after switching networks?
frax swap vs curve
GuestLate to it, but Frax Swap made better sense once I stopped looking at the Ethereum network option.
Lisa Wire
GuestI had been looking for a straightforward option, and this [url=https://swap-monero.github.io/]swap monero online[/url] resource fit what I needed.
Kira
GuestI went through the swap mantle tutorial and appreciated that it started with the basics instead of assuming too much.
zerofi liquidity pools
GuestWhat part of the ZeroFi tokenomics matters most to you: vesting schedule? I’m trying to decide what deserves the most attention.
rango bridge vs changenow
GuestI noticed the wallet prompt had been cancelled, which explained why Rango Bridge marked the transaction failed.
rango bridge best rate
GuestMy first attempt on Rango Bridge was slow because I had not added enough gas on the destination chain. After fixing that, the transfer was uneventful.
xmr bridge sell monero
GuestHas anyone compared how XMR Bridge behaves during busy periods? I used it at a quiet time, and the updates arrived fairly quickly.
xmr bridge swap
GuestI started with a tiny transfer to check the timing. XMR Bridge completed it within a comfortable xmr bridge transaction time.
rango bridge comparison
GuestI did not assume every chain would be available through Rango. The supported chains section helped me confirm the two sides of the transfer.
bridge with rango
GuestI’m reviewing both platforms before making a cross-chain transfer. Which settlement times did you see?
omnichain user review
GuestI always confirm whether the funds are immediately withdrawable. After that I review the fee, select the amount, confirm the request, and monitor completion.
omnichain login
GuestOmnichain made my MetaMask setup fairly simple. The permissions were easy to review, and I could reject the request without losing the page.
fermi swap deposit
GuestI had two assets with similar names, and Fermi Swap helped me identify the intended one before I continued.
bungee developer guide
GuestThe wallet warning was not something I skipped, so I could tell whether Bungee was requesting a unusual action.
-
AuthorPosts
