- This topic is empty.
-
AuthorPosts
-
rever_pysl
GuestBin seit bald einem Jahr dort und sag mal was dazu, weil hier im Forum meistens immer nur dieselben drei Anbieter auftauchen. Gelandet bin ich da uber einen Kollegen, nicht wegen Reklame. Die Lobby bei Bingoal ist ordentlich bestuckt — grob 2000 Titel laut Filter, mit viel Pragmatic Play, NetEnt und auch Big Time Gaming.
Sweet Bonanza ist mein Dauerbrenner, dazu manchmal Bonanza von BTG wenn ich Geduld habe. Live ist echt brauchbar: Evolution hat da echte Croupiers, Crazy Time ist quasi immer belegt. Abends um zehn hatte ich schon Stream-Aussetzer — kein Drama.
Zum Bonus: es gibt einen 100%-Match bis 500 CHF mit Freispielen, Umsatz war bei mir 35x — also normal fur den Markt. Etwas ohne Einzahlung lauft ab und zu als Aktion, aber nicht dauerhaft. Die aktuellen Konditionen findest du jeweils bei [url=https://aqua-caterpillar-832527.hostingersite.com/bingoal-ubersicht-der-zahlungsmethoden-und-schneller-auszahlungen/]bingoal[/url] wenn dich das interessiert — die andern das namlich ofter.
Einzahlen ging schnell, so funf Minuten, Mindesteinzahlung 20 CHF, bei mir lauft Mastercard und Neteller. Krypto ginge auch, habe ich aber nie probiert. Cashouts bei Bingoal dauerten ein- bis zweimal etwa einen Werktag bis aufs Skrill-Konto, Karte deutlich langer. Die Verifizierung war der lastigste Teil — Ausweis plus Adressnachweis, kennt man ja.
Am Handy nutze ich einfach Safari, was vollig reicht. Beim Support war ich zweimal: einmal sofort auf Deutsch, einmal erst nach zwanzig Minuten. Lizenz ist nicht schweizerisch, ist fur manche hier sicher ein Thema — fur Spieler aus der Schweiz bedeutet das andere Regeln bei Streitfallen. Ich bin gerade knapp bei null, mehr Gluck als System. Nutze das Einzahlungslimit und bei Bingoal geht das ohne Nachfragen durch, das schatze ich.
rever_xssl
GuestSpiele jetzt seit bald einem Jahr bei denen und teile mal meine Erfahrung, weil in solchen Threads meistens bloss die grossen Marken auftauchen. Gelandet bin ich da uber einen Kollegen, nicht uber irgendeine Werbung. Die Lobby bei Bingoal ist ehrlich gesagt grosser als erwartet — grob 2000 Titel laut Filter, mit viel Pragmatic Play, NetEnt und ein paar Betsoft-Sachen.
Sweet Bonanza spiele ich am haufigsten, ab und zu Gates of Olympus wenn ich Geduld habe. Live ist echt brauchbar: Evolution liefert da Croupiers in HD, Crazy Time und Lightning Roulette gehen dauernd. Am Freitagabend war der Stream zweimal kurz weg — nervt aber schon.
Zur Einstiegsaktion: angeboten werden 100% bis 500 CHF plus 100 Freispiele, Wagering 35x auf den Bonusbetrag — also normal fur den Markt. Etwas ohne Einzahlung gab es bei mir uber eine Mail, nicht verlasslich. Was momentan gilt siehst du direkt auf [url=https://mpptenant.com/bingoal-alle-zahlungsmethoden-im-uberblick-einzahlen-leicht-gemacht/]bingoal[/url] wenn dich das interessiert — das wird recht haufig angepasst.
Einzahlen ging unkompliziert, Minimum lag bei 20 CHF, ich zahle meist per Visa, manchmal Skrill. Bitcoin wird ebenfalls akzeptiert, brauche ich nicht. Das Abheben bei Bingoal waren bei mir zwei mal zwischen 12 und 36 Stunden bis aufs Skrill-Konto, Karte deutlich langer. Der Dokumenten-Upload hat mich am meisten genervt — ID und eine Rechnung als Adressnachweis, typisch Schweiz halt.
Auf dem Smartphone gibt es keine App, nur die Browserversion, ist okay, wenn auch keine echte App. Support habe ich zweimal gebraucht: Antwort kam auf Deutsch, Wartezeit schwankt. Die Lizenzierung lauft nicht uber die ESBK, ist fur manche hier sicher ein Thema — als Schweizer Spieler heisst das: kein Spielerschutz nach CH-Recht. Ich bin gerade knapp bei null, mehr Gluck als System. Setze mir seit Juni ein Wochenlimit und Bingoal hat das sofort umgesetzt, das schatze ich.
rever_bnsl
GuestZocke seit etwa vier Monaten bei denen und teile mal meine Erfahrung, weil hier im Forum meistens immer nur dieselben drei Anbieter genannt werden. Reingekommen bin ich weil ein Kumpel aus Zurich das erwahnt hat, nicht uber irgendeine Werbung. Der Spielebereich von Bingoal ist ordentlich bestuckt — irgendwo zwischen 1500 und 2000 Slots laut Filter, mit dem ublichen Pragmatic-Zeug, Play’n GO sowie NetEnt-Klassikern.
Book of Dead ist mein Dauerbrenner, ab und zu Sweet Bonanza fur die Freispielrunden. Live ist echt brauchbar: es lauft uber Evolution mit Croupiers in HD, Crazy Time ist quasi immer belegt. Am Freitagabend war der Stream zweimal kurz weg — nervt aber schon.
Zur Einstiegsaktion: drin sind einen 100%-Match bis 500 CHF mit Freispielen, Wagering 35x auf den Bonusbetrag was man vorher lesen sollte. Ein paar Freispiele ohne Einzahlung gab es bei mir uber eine Mail, nicht verlasslich. Was momentan gilt stehen direkt auf [url=https://squigglesandsmaxy.com/bingoal-schritte-und-methoden-fur-registrierung-bonus-und-zahlungen/]bingoal[/url] falls du vergleichen willst — das wird recht haufig angepasst.
Die Registrierung war schnell, so funf Minuten, Mindesteinzahlung 20 CHF, bei mir lauft Mastercard und Neteller. Krypto ist auch moglich, habe ich aber nie probiert. Auszahlungen bei Bingoal kamen bei mir etwa einen Werktag bis aufs Skrill-Konto, Karte deutlich langer. Die Verifizierung war der lastigste Teil — ID und eine Rechnung als Adressnachweis, das ist hier aber uberall so.
Am Handy gibt es keine App, nur die Browserversion, ist okay, wenn auch keine echte App. Beim Support war ich zweimal: einmal sofort auf Deutsch, einmal erst nach zwanzig Minuten. Die Lizenzierung lauft nicht uber die ESBK, ist fur manche hier sicher ein Thema — als Schweizer Spieler heisst das: kein Spielerschutz nach CH-Recht. Unterm Strich habe ich etwa 80 CHF Plus, mehr Gluck als System. Habe ein Limit gesetzt und das funktioniert bei Bingoal ohne Diskussion, Punkt fur sie.
rolletto_lrOn
GuestBeen using Rolletto for like three months now and thought I’d throw out my thoughts. Found it after googling around for somewhere new since I was tired of where I normally play. Signed up took about two minutes, nothing weird asked, then I put in twenty quid to test it — that’s the minimum which isn’t bad.
Their sign-up offer caught my eye — it was 100% up to €500 with 200 free spins. The rollover sits at 35 times which is about average I’ve seen. They gave the spins for Sweet Bonanza from what I recall. Tbh, I didn’t win much from the spins but that bonus cash kept me going.
The lobby on Rolletto is genuinely massive. There’s stuff from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Evolution for live. I’ve been hammering Gates of Olympus and some BTG Megaways like White Rabbit. Probably a few thousand titles across the whole site. Live casino’s worth mentioning — blackjack and roulette, and I got sucked into Crazy Time which is a proper time sink. Proper live streams with actual dealers, picture quality is really clean.
Withdrawals are what I really wanted to test and so far it’s been fine. I withdraw to Neteller and funds hit in about 24 hours. They also do Mastercard plus other options if that’s your thing. I’d have a look at what they’ve got on offer on [url=https://theyorkshirenews.com]step by step[/url] if you’re curious. One gripe though — verification took nearly a week to approve and that was frustrating.
On my phone, Rolletto works well through Chrome — there’s no dedicated app but the mobile site is smooth. It’s quick enough and had a few goes lying in bed without issues. Support is available round the clock via chat and they replied in like thirty seconds the two times I needed them. It’s licensed out of Curacao — no UK licence so some people might care about that.
Overall, there are niggles — the verification thing and navigation could be cleaner. But there’s loads to play, I’ve had no payout dramas, and the bonus gave me a decent run. Not for everyone maybe but I’ll be sticking with Rolletto for a while yet.
rolletto_bwOn
GuestI’ve been messing around on Rolletto for roughly six weeks or so and thought I’d throw out how it’s been going. Stumbled on it from a Reddit thread because I was getting bored of where I normally play. Signed up took maybe two minutes, nothing weird asked, and I dropped twenty quid to test it — twenty’s the lowest you can go which is fair enough.
Their sign-up offer was decent actually — I got a match of 100% up to five hundred euros and 200 spins thrown in. Wagering’s at x35 and that could be worse honestly for this kind of offer. Free spins were on Big Bass Bonanza from what I recall. Tbh, I didn’t win much from the spins but that bonus cash stretched things out nicely.
Game selection at Rolletto is honestly bigger than I expected. They’ve got stuff from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, plus Evolution on the live side. I mostly stick to Gates of Olympus and Big Time Gaming stuff like Extra Chilli. Looks like there’s 3000-odd games in total. Live casino’s decent — blackjack and roulette, plus I’ve wasted hours on Crazy Time which is way too addictive. Proper live streams with actual dealers, picture quality is crisp even on mobile.
Cashing out is where I was sceptical at first and so far it’s been fine. I withdraw to my Visa and it took roughly a day. You can also use Bitcoin and other options if that’s your thing. You can check out the current promotions over at [url=https://daggymanmusic.com]rolletto casino[/url] to see for yourself. The thing that bugs me — they took nearly a week to clear which was frustrating.
On my phone, Rolletto runs fine in Safari — they don’t have an app and honestly the browser version is fine. It’s quick enough and I’ve played on the bus without issues. Their help team is live chat 24/7 and response time was under a minute the two times I needed them. It’s operating under a Curacao licence — no UK licence so make of that what you will.
Honestly, it’s not perfect — KYC speed plus navigation could be cleaner. But the games are class, payouts have been reliable for me, and that welcome offer gave me good value. Your mileage may vary but I’ll keep playing at Rolletto for now.
rolletto_uxOn
GuestBeen using Rolletto for about three months now and wanted to share what I think. Found it through a mate because I was getting bored of where I normally play. Signed up took about under five minutes, nothing weird asked, and I deposited twenty quid to test it — min deposit is ?20 not unreasonable.
Their sign-up offer caught my eye — it was 100% up to €500 plus 200 free spins. Playthrough is at 35 times which is about average for this kind of offer. Free spins were on Big Bass Bonanza if I remember right. Tbh, spins were a bit dead but the deposit match kept me going.
The lobby on Rolletto is genuinely pretty stacked. They’ve got titles by Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, and Evolution handles the live stuff. I’ve been hammering Book of Dead and a few Megaways games from Bonanza. Must be over 3000 games when you count everything. The live section is solid too — the usual tables, and I keep going back to Crazy Time and it’s dangerously fun. Proper live streams with actual dealers, stream is crisp even on mobile.
Getting money out has been the bit I was most worried about and actually can’t moan. I’ve used my Visa and the money came through in roughly a day. They also do Bitcoin and other options for flexibility. You can check out their bonus page over at [url=https://comfures.com]the write-up[/url] to see for yourself. The thing that bugs me — they took ages to process and felt slow.
On my phone, Rolletto runs fine in Safari — no app needed and honestly the browser version is fine. Pages load quick enough and I’ve played on my commute no problems. Support is available round the clock via chat and response time was under a minute when I asked about my withdrawal. They’re operating under a Curacao licence — no UK licence so that’s a thing to be aware of.
Overall, it’s not flawless — the verification thing plus the layout feels slightly cleaner. But game variety is top, payouts have been reliable for me, and the matched deposit gave me good value. Your mileage may vary but I’ll keep playing at Rolletto for now.
rolletto_akOn
GuestBeen using Rolletto for roughly six weeks or so and thought I’d throw out how it’s been going. Stumbled on it after googling around for somewhere new after I got fed up with where I normally play. Registration took maybe two minutes, just the usual details, and I dropped ?20 as a first deposit — that’s the minimum not unreasonable.
First deposit bonus caught my eye — I got a match of 100% up to €500 with 200 spins thrown in. The rollover sits at x35 and that is about average compared to some places. Spins landed on Sweet Bonanza from what I recall. Tbh, spins were a bit dead but that bonus cash gave me a solid session.
The lobby on Rolletto is genuinely massive. You’ll find titles by Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, plus Evolution on the live side. My go-to slots have been Sweet Bonanza plus Big Time Gaming stuff like White Rabbit. Looks like there’s 3000-odd games when you count everything. Live casino’s solid too — roulette, blackjack, and I got sucked into Crazy Time and it’s way too addictive. Proper live streams with actual dealers, picture quality is crisp even on mobile.
Cashing out is the bit I was most worried about but honestly can’t moan. I withdraw to Skrill mostly and the money came through in under two days. You can also use Mastercard plus a bunch of e-wallets for flexibility. I’d check out their bonus page on [url=https://cuttingandwitty.com]rolletto[/url] if you’re curious. The thing that bugs me — verification took nearly a week to clear which felt slow.
Using it on mobile, Rolletto works well through Chrome — they don’t have an app which I actually prefer. Pages load quick enough and had a few goes on my commute without issues. Customer service is always on via live chat and they replied in like thirty seconds when I had a bonus question. The site is operating under a Curacao licence — worth noting it’s not UK-regulated and make of that what you will.
Overall, it’s not perfect — the verification thing and the site design is a bit cleaner. But there’s loads to play, payouts have been reliable for me, and the bonus gave me plenty of play time. Might not suit everyone but I’ll keep playing at Rolletto for a while yet.
rolletto_muOn
GuestSo I’ve been playing at Rolletto for like six weeks or so and thought I’d throw out how it’s been going. Came across it from a Reddit thread after I got fed up with the same old sites. Registration took maybe two minutes, nothing weird asked, and I deposited ?20 to start — that’s the minimum not unreasonable.
Their sign-up offer looked alright — I got a match of 100% up to €500 with 200 free spins. Playthrough is at x35 and that is about average for this kind of offer. Free spins were on Gates of Olympus I think. I’ll be honest, I didn’t win much from the spins but the deposit match kept me going.
Games on Rolletto is honestly massive. You’ll find stuff from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, and Evolution handles the live stuff. I’ve been hammering Gates of Olympus and Big Time Gaming stuff like Extra Chilli. Probably 3000-odd games when you count everything. Live dealers are worth mentioning — blackjack and roulette, and I got sucked into Lightning Roulette which is way too addictive. Real croupiers streaming, stream is crisp even on mobile.
Getting money out has been where I was sceptical at first and actually can’t moan. Tried Skrill mostly and funds hit in roughly a day. You can also use crypto like BTC and various e-wallets which is handy. I’d have a look at what they’ve got on offer over at [url=https://daddysboys.net]Rolletto[/url] if you’re curious. My one annoyance — they took nearly a week to approve and that was frustrating.
On my phone, Rolletto works well through the browser — there’s no dedicated app but the mobile site is smooth. Everything loads quick enough and I’ve done sessions on the bus no problems. Their help team is live chat 24/7 and they replied in under a minute the two times I needed them. It’s Curacao licensed — not UKGC which make of that what you will.
Look, it’s not perfect — that slow verification and navigation could be busy. But there’s loads to play, payouts have been reliable for me, and the matched deposit gave me a decent run. Your mileage may vary but I’ll keep playing at Rolletto going forward.
rolletto_hnOn
GuestI’ve been messing around on Rolletto for like a couple of months and wanted to share how it’s been going. Came across it from a Reddit thread because I was getting bored of where I normally play. Signed up took about under five minutes, pretty standard stuff, then I put in ?20 to start — that’s the minimum which isn’t bad.
First deposit bonus looked alright — they matched a hundred percent up to €500 plus a couple hundred free spins. Wagering’s at 35 times which could be worse honestly I’ve seen. Spins landed on Gates of Olympus I think. Tbh, the spins didn’t pay great but the deposit match stretched things out nicely.
The lobby on Rolletto is honestly pretty stacked. You’ll find slots from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Evolution for live. My go-to slots have been Sweet Bonanza plus Big Time Gaming stuff like Bonanza. Looks like there’s a few thousand titles in total. Live casino’s worth mentioning — blackjack and roulette, and I keep going back to Lightning Roulette which is way too addictive. All Evolution-run, quality’s sharp on my laptop.
Withdrawals are where I was sceptical at first and so far can’t moan. I’ve used Neteller and the money came through in under two days. You can also use Mastercard plus various e-wallets which is handy. You can check out their bonus page over at [url=https://dolapohamzat.com]rolletto[/url] before you sign up. My one annoyance — they took like four days to approve and that dragged on a bit.
Mobile-wise, Rolletto loads nicely in Safari — no app needed and honestly the browser version is fine. Pages load fast and I’ve played on my commute no problems. Customer service is live chat 24/7 and they replied in a couple of minutes when I asked about my withdrawal. The site is operating under a Curacao licence — not UKGC which make of that what you will.
Overall, there are niggles — KYC speed plus navigation could be cleaner. But there’s loads to play, I’ve had no payout dramas, and the matched deposit gave me good value. Not for everyone maybe but I’ll keep playing at Rolletto for now.
-
AuthorPosts
