Home › Forums › Forum 2 › 4 Melhores Aplicativos Destinado A Assistir Futebol Ao Vivo

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 3,961 through 3,966 (of 3,966 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #530044 Reply
    rolletto_woOn
    Guest

    So I’ve been playing at Rolletto for about a couple of months and figured I’d share my thoughts. Found it from a Reddit thread because I was getting bored of where I normally play. Signed up took about a couple of minutes, nothing weird asked, then I put in ?20 to start — min deposit is ?20 not unreasonable.

    The welcome bonus was decent actually — it was 100% up to €500 plus 200 free spins. The rollover sits at 35x which is about average I’ve seen. They gave the spins for Sweet Bonanza from what I recall. Not gonna lie, spins were a bit dead but the matched funds kept me going.

    Games on Rolletto is genuinely bigger than I expected. They’ve got stuff from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, and Evolution handles the live stuff. I mostly stick to Gates of Olympus and Big Time Gaming stuff like Bonanza. Must be over 3000 games when you count everything. Live dealers are decent — roulette, blackjack, and I keep going back to Crazy Time and it’s a proper time sink. All Evolution-run, picture quality is crisp even on mobile.

    Getting money out has been what I really wanted to test and so far no complaints. Tried my Visa and the money came through in about 24 hours. There’s also crypto like BTC and various e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d check out what they’ve got on offer on [url=https://conceptualdesign2021.com]rolletto[/url] if you’re curious. One gripe though — they took nearly a week to process and was frustrating.

    On my phone, Rolletto runs fine in Chrome — there’s no dedicated app which I actually prefer. Pages load fast and I’ve done sessions on the bus and it ran smooth. Support is live chat 24/7 and they replied in a couple of minutes the two times I needed them. The site is Curacao licensed — worth noting it’s not UK-regulated and that’s a thing to be aware of.

    Overall, it’s not perfect — that slow verification plus navigation could be cleaner. But there’s loads to play, I’ve had no payout dramas, and the matched deposit gave me plenty of play time. Your mileage may vary but I’m keeping Rolletto for now.

    #530063 Reply
    crazy_tgPr
    Guest

    Ho scoperto Crazy Time un paio di mesi fa cercando qualcosa di nuovo dove giocare e devo dire che mi ha sorpreso. Pensavo fosse il solito sito perche ne ho provati tanti, ma il catalogo giochi e enorme. Ci trovi roba di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche parecchie slot di NetEnt piu qualcosa di Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. Ci saranno circa 2500 giochi in tutto, quindi c’e da perdersi.

    Il live casino e fatta davvero bene. I tavoli sono gestiti da Evolution, con dealer dal vivo e si vede che e roba professionale. Ho passato ore su il game show crazytime ed e una droga. Roulette e blackjack ci sono ovviamente, ma le ruote tipo Monopoly Live sono un altro livello. Un difetto che noto e che la sera nei weekend qualche tavolo lagga, niente di tragico pero.

    Per il bonus di benvenuto su Crazy Time ti danno il 100% sul primo deposito fino a 500 euro con in aggiunta 50 giri gratis sulla slot del momento. Il wagering e 35x, nella media direi. Ho visto posti con 25x, ma almeno i termini sono chiari. Per iniziare bastano venti euro. Vi consiglio di guardare le promo aggiornate direttamente su [url=https://experiencetravelguides.com]crazytime[/url] per vedere cosa c’e.

    I pagamenti non ho avuto problemi. Puoi usare Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e anche Bitcoin. Ho prelevato con Skrill ed e arrivato il giorno dopo. Veloce per i miei standard. Sul telefono Crazy Time si carica velocemente anche senza app dedicata, si adatta bene allo schermo e non ho avuto crash. Nessun bonus no deposit purtroppo, peccato.

    L’assistenza clienti e decente. Ho scritto in chat per un problema col bonus e in un quarto d’ora avevo risposta. Parlano italiano il che aiuta. Hanno licenza di Curacao, che non e il massimo, ma i pagamenti arrivano e tanto basta. Per chi gioca dall’Italia funziona tutto senza VPN.

    #530065 Reply
    rolletto_ptOn
    Guest

    I’ve been messing around on Rolletto for roughly a couple of months and thought I’d throw out how it’s been going. Stumbled on it from a Reddit thread because I was getting bored of the same old sites. Signed up took maybe two minutes, nothing weird asked, then I put in twenty quid to test it — min deposit is ?20 not unreasonable.

    First deposit bonus looked alright — it was a hundred percent up to €500 with 200 free spins. Wagering’s at 35 times which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. They gave the spins for Big Bass Bonanza if I remember right. Not gonna lie, I didn’t win much from the spins but the deposit match kept me going.

    The lobby on Rolletto is genuinely massive. You’ll find stuff from Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, plus Evolution on the live side. I mostly stick to Gates of Olympus and some BTG Megaways like White Rabbit. Looks like there’s a few thousand titles across the whole site. Live casino’s worth mentioning — the usual tables, and I got sucked into Lightning Roulette which is dangerously fun. Real croupiers streaming, stream is crisp even on mobile.

    Getting money out has been what I really wanted to test but honestly no complaints. I’ve used my Visa and funds hit in roughly a day. You can also use Bitcoin and various e-wallets for flexibility. You can have a look at what they’ve got on offer on [url=https://bamboobend.org]details here[/url] before you sign up. My one annoyance — KYC took like four days to approve and that was frustrating.

    Using it on mobile, Rolletto runs fine in Safari — they don’t have an app but the mobile site is smooth. Everything loads fast and had a few goes on my commute and it ran smooth. Their help team is live chat 24/7 and response time was under a minute when I asked about my withdrawal. The site is licensed out of Curacao — worth noting it’s not UK-regulated and that’s a thing to be aware of.

    Honestly, it’s not perfect — the verification thing and the site design is a bit busy. But there’s loads to play, I’ve had no payout dramas, and that welcome offer gave me plenty of play time. Not for everyone maybe but I’m keeping Rolletto for a while yet.

    #530066 Reply
    crazy_efoa
    Guest

    Sono finito su Crazy Time piu o meno qualche settimana fa cercando qualcosa di diverso dal solito e non vi nascondo che mi ha sorpreso. All’inizio ero scettico, come sempre con i siti nuovi, ma dopo qualche sessione mi sono ricreduto. La registrazione e stata veloce, tipo cinque minuti e avevo l’account pronto. Il deposito minimo non e alto, mi pare 10 euro, quindi niente di assurdo per testare senza rischiare troppo.

    La libreria e piu ampia di quanto pensassi. Trovi slot di Pragmatic Play come Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche roba di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO come Book of Dead. Complessivamente ci saranno piu di mille titoli tra slot e tavoli. Il live casino e gestita da Evolution con dealer in carne e ossa — il game show di Crazy Time e quello che gioco di piu, le moltiplicazioni a volte sono assurde. Ci perdo le ore li sopra.

    Il bonus di benvenuto su Crazy Time e stato un match del 100% fino a cinquecento euro piu cinquanta free spin su Sweet Bonanza. Il requisito di scommessa e di 35x, che non e il migliore in assoluto ma e gestibile per il settore. Ho notato offerte senza deposito di tanto in tanto per chi gioca gia, cosa che apprezzo. Vi consiglio di controllare le promo aggiornate su [url=https://adrohearingaidpurasai.com]the write-up[/url] se vi interessa.

    Lato pagamenti si puo usare le carte principali, Skrill e Neteller, e pure crypto se preferite. I prelievi mi sono arrivati in circa 24 ore sull’e-wallet, il che non e male. Una cosa comoda e che hanno l’app — l’ho scaricata sul telefono e funziona bene. Non serve cercare l’apk da siti strani dato che direttamente dal sito la scarichi in un attimo. Da mobile e comodissima.

    Il supporto su Crazy Time risponde via live chat ventiquattr’ore su ventiquattro pure in italiano, cosa non scontata. Una cosa che mi ha scocciato: la verifica documenti ha richiesto quasi 72 ore, piu del previsto. Pero una volta fatto zero problemi. Sono regolati da Curacao, che non e l’ADM italiana ma e comunque qualcosa. Ci gioco volentieri ormai e il mio sito fisso.

    #530082 Reply
    crazy_kroa
    Guest

    Sono finito su Crazy Time circa un paio di mesi fa dopo che un amico me ne ha parlato e devo dire che mi ha sorpreso. Non ci credevo molto, sai come funziona con queste cose, ma dopo qualche sessione ho cambiato idea. Iscriversi e stato rapido, tipo cinque minuti e avevo l’account pronto. Il minimo per iniziare e abbastanza basso, credo una decina di euro, quindi niente di assurdo per testare senza rischiare troppo.

    Il catalogo e parecchio fornita. Trovi slot di Pragmatic Play come Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, poi roba di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. In totale parliamo di oltre mille giochi se conti tutto. Il live casino e gestita da Evolution con croupier veri — lo show Crazy Time con la ruota e quello che gioco di piu, le moltiplicazioni a volte sono assurde. Ci perdo troppo tempo onestamente.

    Il bonus iniziale che ho preso su Crazy Time e stato un match del 100% fino a cinquecento euro con in aggiunta cinquanta free spin su Sweet Bonanza. Il requisito di scommessa e di 35x, che non e il migliore in assoluto ma e gestibile per il settore. Ci sono anche offerte senza deposito di tanto in tanto per i giocatori attivi, il che e un bel tocco. Potete controllare le promo aggiornate direttamente su [url=https://bumistribe.com]crazy time download[/url] per farvi un’idea.

    Lato pagamenti si puo usare Visa e Mastercard, Skrill e Neteller, e anche Bitcoin. Le mie withdrawal li ho ricevuti in circa 24 ore sull’e-wallet, il che non e male. Una cosa comoda e che hanno l’app — l’ho scaricata sullo smartphone e gira liscia. Non serve cercare la crazy time apk da siti strani perche dal sito ufficiale si trova subito. Sul cellulare ci gioco anche in pausa pranzo.

    L’assistenza su Crazy Time e raggiungibile via live chat h24 pure in italiano, cosa non scontata. Una cosa che mi ha scocciato: il KYC ci ha messo tipo tre giorni, un po’ troppo. Ma dopo quello e filato tutto liscio. Sono regolati Curacao, non e AAMS ma e comunque qualcosa. Ci gioco volentieri ormai e il mio sito fisso.

    #530102 Reply
    revery_ygkn
    Guest

    So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for like two months now and thought I’d share my take on this. Signed up one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was only ?10 which suited me fine, deposited ?30 to test it and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x and is pretty standard but manageable if you stick to slots.

    Game-wise is genuinely solid — Revery Play has roughly 3000 titles from providers like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Yggdrasil. I’ve been smashing Gates of Olympus mainly — pulled a nice win on Gates last week actually. Live casino section is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is addictive honestly, streams are smooth.

    The bit I like at Revery Play is withdrawal times. My go-to is my Visa and last cashout came through within under 24 hours. You can also use Mastercard plus other e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can check out their full bonus page on [url=https://dancenow1234.com]revery play[/url] before you sign up.

    Now, there are a couple of gripes. Their support at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — was sitting there like 15 minutes before someone replied. Also the site on my phone works fine but navigation could be smoother compared to other sites I use. There’s no app as such, it’s browser-only on mobile.

    Overall though, it hasn’t put me off so make of that what you will. Revery Play is regulated and feels trustworthy enough. If you’re in the UK this is a reasonable pick — only be patient with the support response times.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,961 through 3,966 (of 3,966 total)
Reply To: Reply #399113 in 4 Melhores Aplicativos Destinado A Assistir Futebol Ao Vivo
Your information: