Home › Forums › Forum 1 › Топ-25 звёзд Pornhub: Легенды и восходящие порно.

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 12,421 through 12,429 (of 12,429 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #530039 Reply
    crazy_mwPr
    Guest

    Mi sono imbattuto in Crazy Time qualche settimana fa perche un collega me ne ha parlato e non vi nascondo che mi ha fatto una buona impressione. All’inizio ero scettico perche ne ho provati tanti, ma hanno veramente tanta roba. Ci trovi titoli di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche diverse slot di NetEnt e roba Play’n GO come Book of Dead. Ci saranno piu di 2000 giochi in tutto, quindi c’e da perdersi.

    Il live casino e quella che mi ha preso di piu. I tavoli sono gestiti da Evolution, con dealer dal vivo e la qualita video e ottima. Mi sono fissato con la ruota di Crazy Time e non te ne stacchi piu. Blackjack, baccarat e roulette non mancano, ma i game show ti tengono incollato allo schermo. L’unica cosa che noto e che la sera nei weekend qualche tavolo lagga, ma ci convivi.

    Per il bonus di benvenuto su Crazy Time offrono un 100% fino a 500€ con in aggiunta 50 free spin sulla slot del momento. Il wagering e 35x, nella media direi. Ho visto posti con 25x, ma almeno non ti fregano con clausole nascoste. Il deposito minimo e di 20€. Se vi interessa date un occhio a le promo aggiornate passando da [url=https://criaderovishnudelcypres.com]crazy time[/url] cosi vi fate un’idea.

    Per versare e prelevare funzionano senza intoppi. Accettano Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e anche Bitcoin. La mia prima cashout e stata con Skrill ed e arrivato il giorno dopo. Veloce per i miei standard. Da mobile Crazy Time si carica velocemente dal browser senza scaricare nulla, il sito e responsive e non ho avuto crash. Nessun bonus no deposit purtroppo, sarebbe stato un bel plus.

    L’assistenza clienti fa il suo lavoro. Li ho contattati per un problema col bonus e in un quarto d’ora avevo risposta. In italiano tra l’altro. Hanno licenza di Curacao, non e il top come garanzia, pero i pagamenti arrivano e tanto basta. Per noi italiani funziona tutto senza VPN.

    #530048 Reply
    revery_rxkn
    Guest

    So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for roughly two months now and wanted to share my take here. Signed up one evening out of boredom — min deposit is only ?10 which wasn’t bad, threw in ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 40x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but manageable if you stick to slots.

    The lobby is genuinely solid — there’s somewhere around 3000 titles from devs like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Yggdrasil. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza mainly — pulled a nice win on Gates last week actually. Live casino section is all Evolution — Lightning Roulette is addictive honestly, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    One thing I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use my Visa and the payout came through within under 24 hours. There’s also Bitcoin and other e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can browse the current promotions over at [url=https://comfortbracestrip.com]reveryplay[/url] if you’re interested.

    Tbh, it’s not all perfect. Live chat at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — I waited like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. And the site on my phone is decent enough but navigation could be smoother compared to other sites I use. No standalone app, it’s browser-only on mobile.

    Still, I’m still playing there so that says something. They’re regulated and feels trustworthy enough. Being UK-based this is a decent option — only be patient with the support response times.

    #530061 Reply
    crazy_ufPr
    Guest

    Mi sono imbattuto in Crazy Time qualche settimana fa perche un collega me ne ha parlato e onestamente ci gioco ancora adesso. Non mi aspettavo granche perche ne ho provati tanti, ma la varieta mi ha convinto. Ci trovi roba di Pragmatic Play come Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche diverse slot di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. Stimo oltre duemila titoli, insomma c’e da perdersi.

    Il live casino e quella che mi ha preso di piu. Tutto in mano a Evolution, con dealer dal vivo e si vede che e roba professionale. Mi sono fissato con il game show crazytime e ci perdi le serate. Roulette e blackjack ci sono ovviamente, ma le ruote tipo Monopoly Live sono un altro livello. Un difetto che noto e che la sera nei weekend qualche tavolo lagga, niente di tragico pero.

    Quando ti registri su Crazy Time offrono un 100% fino a 500€ con in aggiunta 50 free spin sulla slot del momento. Devi rigirarlo 35 volte, non il migliore ma nemmeno assurdo. C’e chi offre meno, ma almeno non ti fregano con clausole nascoste. Il deposito minimo e di venti euro. Se vi interessa date un occhio a le promo aggiornate passando da [url=https://msm-dom.pl]Crazy Time[/url] cosi vi fate un’idea.

    Per versare e prelevare non ho avuto problemi. Puoi usare Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e pure crypto. Ho prelevato tramite Neteller e ci ha messo meno di due giorni. Veloce per i miei standard. Sul telefono Crazy Time si carica velocemente dal browser senza scaricare nulla, il sito e responsive e non da problemi. Nessun bonus no deposit purtroppo, sarebbe stato un bel plus.

    L’assistenza clienti e decente. Ho scritto in chat per chiedere info sul wagering e in un quarto d’ora avevo risposta. E rispondono in italiano. Hanno licenza di Curacao, che non e il massimo, ma i pagamenti arrivano e tanto basta. Per chi gioca dall’Italia mi trovo bene.

    #530062 Reply
    rolletto_yiOn
    Guest

    I’ve been messing around on Rolletto for about six weeks or so and figured I’d share my thoughts. Came across it after googling around for somewhere new since I was tired of where I normally play. Registration was like a couple of minutes, nothing weird asked, and I deposited ?20 to start — min deposit is ?20 which isn’t bad.

    First deposit bonus was decent actually — I got a match of a hundred percent up to five hundred euros and 200 free spins. Playthrough is at 35 times which could be worse honestly I’ve seen. Spins landed on Big Bass Bonanza from what I recall. Not gonna lie, I didn’t win much from the spins but the matched funds kept me going.

    Games on Rolletto is genuinely pretty stacked. They’ve got slots from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, and Evolution handles the live stuff. My go-to slots have been Gates of Olympus and a few Megaways games from White Rabbit. Must be 3000-odd games when you count everything. Live dealers are solid too — the usual tables, and I keep going back to Crazy Time and it’s a proper time sink. Proper live streams with actual dealers, quality’s really clean.

    Withdrawals are the bit I was most worried about but honestly no complaints. I withdraw to my Visa and funds hit in under two days. There’s also Mastercard plus other options if that’s your thing. You can have a look at what they’ve got on offer over at [url=clearmarkstudios.com]https://clearmarkstudios.com[/url] to see for yourself. The thing that bugs me — KYC took like four days to clear which felt slow.

    On my phone, Rolletto works well through Safari — no app needed which I actually prefer. It’s fast and I’ve played on my commute no problems. Their help team is always on via live chat and I got an answer in like thirty seconds the two times I needed them. The site is licensed out of Curacao — not UKGC which some people might care about that.

    Overall, there are niggles — the verification thing plus navigation could be cluttered in places. But the games are class, withdrawals have landed every time, and the matched deposit gave me plenty of play time. Might not suit everyone but I’m keeping Rolletto going forward.

    #530064 Reply
    crazy_lzoa
    Guest

    Ho scoperto Crazy Time tipo un paio di mesi fa dopo che un amico me ne ha parlato e devo dire che mi ha sorpreso. Ero un po’ diffidente, come sempre con i siti nuovi, ma dopo averci giocato un po’ mi sono ricreduto. Iscriversi e stato rapido, tipo cinque minuti e ero dentro. Il deposito minimo e abbastanza basso, mi pare una decina di euro, il che e comodo per farsi un’idea.

    La libreria e piu ampia di quanto pensassi. Ci sono slot di Pragmatic Play tipo Gates of Olympus che e una bomba, e anche titoli di NetEnt e pure Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. Complessivamente parliamo di oltre mille giochi tra slot e tavoli. Il live casino e gestita da Evolution con dealer in carne e ossa — lo show Crazy Time con la ruota e quello che gioco di piu, le moltiplicazioni a volte sono assurde. Ci passo le ore li sopra.

    Il bonus iniziale su Crazy Time e stato del 100% fino a 500€ piu cinquanta free spin su Sweet Bonanza. Il requisito di scommessa sta a 35x, che non e il migliore in assoluto ma e gestibile per il settore. Ho notato offerte senza deposito ogni tanto per chi gioca gia, cosa che apprezzo. Vi consiglio di dare un’occhiata alle offerte attuali direttamente su [url=https://mitchellcrouse.ca]crazy time apk[/url] prima di registrarvi.

    Per i pagamenti si puo usare le carte principali, e-wallet tipo Skrill e Neteller, e anche Bitcoin. I prelievi li ho ricevuti entro un giorno con Skrill, che e decente. Una cosa comoda e che hanno l’app — ho fatto il crazy time download sul telefono e gira liscia. Non serve cercare la crazy time apk da siti strani dato che dal sito ufficiale la scarichi in un attimo. Ormai gioco piu da mobile.

    Il supporto di Crazy Time e raggiungibile in chat h24 pure in italiano, il che per me conta parecchio. Una cosa che mi ha scocciato: il KYC ha richiesto tipo tre giorni, piu del previsto. Pero una volta fatto zero problemi. Sono regolati Curacao, che non e l’ADM italiana ma e comunque qualcosa. Mi ci trovo bene e non ho motivo di cambiare.

    #530076 Reply
    revery_phkn
    Guest

    So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for roughly two months now and thought I’d share my take on this. Signed up after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was only ?10 which wasn’t bad, deposited fifty quid and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x which is pretty standard but manageable if you stick to slots.

    Game selection actually surprised me — there’s over 3000 titles from providers like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming. I’ve been smashing Book of Dead mostly — pulled a nice win on Book of Dead recently. Live tables is all Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, real croupiers and everything.

    The bit that sold me on Revery Play is withdrawal times. Paying with Skrill and my withdrawal landed in about 18 hours. There’s also Mastercard plus Neteller for those who prefer it. You can browse what’s available on [url=https://adoringcreations.com]revery play[/url] if you’re interested.

    Tbh, it’s not all perfect. Customer support at Revery Play took ages once — had to wait like 15 minutes before someone replied. The mobile version is decent enough but it feels a bit clunky versus bigger brands. No standalone app, you just use the mobile browser.

    Still, I’m still playing there which says enough really. Revery Play is properly licensed and seems legit. For UK players this is a solid shout — I’d just temper expectations on live chat wait times.

    #530081 Reply
    crazy_xwoa
    Guest

    Sono finito su Crazy Time piu o meno un paio di mesi fa cercando qualcosa di diverso dal solito e devo dire che mi ha sorpreso. All’inizio ero scettico, come sempre con i siti nuovi, ma dopo averci giocato un po’ ho cambiato idea. La registrazione e stata veloce, pochi minuti e ero dentro. Il minimo per iniziare e abbastanza basso, mi pare una decina di euro, il che e comodo per farsi un’idea.

    La libreria non e male per niente. Ci sono slot di Pragmatic Play come Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche roba di NetEnt e pure Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. In totale parliamo di un migliaio di slot se conti tutto. Il live casino e gestita da Evolution con dealer in carne e ossa — lo show Crazy Time con la ruota mi prende parecchio, quando becca il bonus giusto esplode tutto. Ci perdo troppo tempo onestamente.

    Il bonus iniziale che ho preso su Crazy Time era del 100% fino a 500€ con in aggiunta 50 giri gratis su Sweet Bonanza. Il wagering sta a trentacinque volte il bonus, che non e il migliore in assoluto ma e nella media rispetto ad altri siti. Ci sono anche offerte senza deposito ogni tanto per i giocatori attivi, il che e un bel tocco. Vi consiglio di dare un’occhiata alle offerte attuali su [url=aramebusinesstrading.com]https://aramebusinesstrading.com[/url] se vi interessa.

    Lato pagamenti si puo usare le carte principali, Skrill e Neteller, e pure crypto se preferite. Le mie withdrawal mi sono arrivati in circa 24 ore con Skrill, il che non e male. Una cosa comoda e la crazy time app — l’ho scaricata sullo smartphone e gira liscia. Non serve cercare la crazy time apk da siti strani perche dal sito ufficiale la scarichi in un attimo. Da mobile e comodissima.

    L’assistenza su Crazy Time risponde via live chat h24 e anche in italiano, il che per me conta parecchio. Il difetto se devo trovarne uno: la verifica documenti ha richiesto tipo tre giorni, piu del previsto. Pero una volta fatto zero problemi. Sono regolati Curacao, non e AAMS ma e comunque qualcosa. Mi ci trovo bene e non ho motivo di cambiare.

    #530101 Reply
    revery_vhkn
    Guest

    So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for like two months now and wanted to share my take here. Signed up one evening out of boredom — min deposit is only ?10 which suited me fine, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x and isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but not terrible either.

    Game-wise is pretty stacked — they’ve got over 2500 games from devs like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza a lot — pulled a nice win on Book of Dead recently. Live casino section is all Evolution — the game shows are great fun, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    What I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. Paying with my Visa and my withdrawal hit my account in less than a day. You can also use crypto and other e-wallets which is handy. You can browse their full bonus page on [url=https://apgreaderperks.com]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.

    Now, it’s not all perfect. Customer support at Revery Play took ages once — was sitting there a good while for live chat one evening. And the site on my phone works fine but it feels a bit clunky next to other sites I use. No standalone app, just the browser version.

    Having said all that, I keep coming back so that says something. The site is properly licensed and feels trustworthy enough. For UK players it’s a reasonable pick — only temper expectations on live chat wait times.

    #530115 Reply
    revery_gkkn
    Guest

    Been using Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and figured I’d share my take here. I registered on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which wasn’t bad, deposited ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x and is pretty standard but I’ve seen way worse.

    Game-wise is genuinely solid — there’s over 2500 games from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Yggdrasil. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza a lot — hit a decent 400x on Gates last week actually. Live casino section runs on Evolution — Crazy Time is addictive honestly, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    The bit that sold me on Revery Play is withdrawal times. I use Skrill and last cashout landed in about 18 hours. They also take Bitcoin and Neteller for those who prefer it. You can have a look at the current promotions over at [url=https://abwainc.com]revery play[/url] if you’re interested.

    Now, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there a good while on chat the other day. And the mobile site works fine but it feels a bit clunky next to some competitors. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser.

    Having said all that, I keep coming back which says enough really. The site is licensed and seems legit. For UK players this is a solid shout — only be patient with their customer service speed.

Viewing 9 posts - 12,421 through 12,429 (of 12,429 total)
Reply To: Reply #423043 in Топ-25 звёзд Pornhub: Легенды и восходящие порно.
Your information: