Home › Forums › Forum 1 › сайт

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1,036 through 1,042 (of 1,042 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #533983 Reply
    crazy_mrpr
    Guest

    Bazzico su queste piattaforme da un annetto e va detto la ruota mi ha dato piu risultati di quanto pensassi. Non sono certo uno che sbrocca con le puntate, in genere piazzo un paio di euro per giro e via. La sezione giochi che trovi su Crazy Time e messo bene: si parla di 2000 e passa macchinette contando Pragmatic, Yggdrasil e NetEnt, insomma i classiconi come Sweet Bonanza, Book of Dead e Gates of Olympus ci sono tutti.

    La sezione con i croupier gira su Evolution e la qualita si nota. Croupier veri, con qualche tavolo italiano su alcuni tavoli, e i vari game show sono proprio quelli dove butto quasi tutte le serate. Qualche volta mi guardo le stats dei bonus prima di sedermi, non che serva davvero, eh.

    Il bonus di benvenuto che ti da Crazy Time al momento gira intorno al 150% fino a 400€ con in aggiunta 100 giri gratis, distribuiti su piu giorni. C’e pure un no deposit da 10€ se verifichi i documenti. Il rollover sta a 35x, che non e regalato, meglio leggersi il regolamento: trovi i termini precisi direttamente su [url=https://www.salvalacqua.com/crazytime-guida-alla-sicurezza-per-i-giocatori-italiani/]crazy time[/url] prima di metterci soldi.

    Sul fronte pagamenti va abbastanza bene. Ho usato Skrill e una volta Neteller e i soldi arrivano in 12-24 ore, con Mastercard serve un paio di giorni lavorativi. C’e anche Bitcoin, che pero non ho testato. Il minimo per depositare 20€, la registrazione rapida. La cosa che mi ha dato fastidio e stata la fase documenti: due giorni di attesa e un documento respinto per una sciocchezza.

    L’assistenza su Crazy Time parla italiano il che non e scontato, pero di notte ci vuole pazienza. Da telefono funziona senza problemi via browser, l’applicazione su Android esiste ma e ancora acerba. Sulla licenza c’e quella maltese MGA, niente ADM, e questo per qualcuno e un punto a sfavore. Io intanto resto, senza aspettarmi miracoli.

    #534004 Reply
    nonebet_ewpr
    Guest

    I’ve been using Nonebet for something like six months now, mostly on the train home, and might as well say a bit since someone asked me the other day. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, though the KYC bit showed up when I went to cash out, which is normal enough. You only need $10 which is fine for a casual punter.

    There’s a stupid amount of games — somewhere north of 4,000 slots and tables from memory. NetEnt stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are all there. My go-to is the Megaways stuff because the volatility suits me. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. The live section runs on Evolution, which means actual dealers, blackjack tables at all hours plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live if that’s your thing.

    Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, rollover sits at around 35x which is about average. There was a no-deposit spins offer at one point but don’t count on it. Terms change fairly often so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://www.appreciatedapp.com/wyns-casino-australia-app-and-mobile-guide-registration-bonuses-fast-withdrawals/]wyns casino[/url] if you’re thinking about it. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — breached it once without noticing and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been pretty quick. Crypto came back in under an hour both times, e-wallets were about a day, but the Visa one dragged out to three business days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.

    Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the iPhone. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, something to be aware of for us down here.

    #536878 Reply
    punter_ziEa
    Guest

    Mostly a reader, rarely post, but I figured I would share my short checklist for choosing a casino site. After getting burned once or twice I stopped going by ads alone.

    Licence comes first for me: see which authority is listed in the footer, and if your country is on the allowed list. After that I look at banking: crypto is a plus but not a must, and cashout times should be listed up front.

    Bonuses are the tricky part. Read the wagering and the max bet rule, and live tables often do not count at all. A decent independent write-up with the current terms is worth a read here [url=https://www.codesaya.com/u/csacbc9/]Revery Play bonus[/url] so you know what you are signing up for.

    I play almost only on my phone, and if there is an app I make sure it comes from the official page. Test the live chat before depositing: if they answer in a couple of minutes that is a good sign.

    That is about it. Set a budget and stick to it.

    #536879 Reply
    highroll_kjmt
    Guest

    Long time lurker here, so here is how I pick an online casino these days. After a few bad experiences I learned to read the small print first.

    First thing is the licence: find the licence number and look it up, and if your country is on the allowed list. Next come deposits and withdrawals: card, e-wallets and bank transfer should all be there, and cashout times should be listed up front.

    Bonuses are the tricky part. Wagering of 35x or 40x is normal, and some games count less towards it. A useful overview with bonus rules, app info and payment methods is here [url=https://motoride.sk/?login=PeterNovak1551]Just4win Casino[/url] and it saved me some time.

    On mobile I mostly use the browser version, and a good site loads fast and does not log you out every five minutes. Ask support one simple question first: if they answer in a couple of minutes that is a good sign.

    Anyway, that is my routine. Set a budget and stick to it.

    #536884 Reply
    jackpot_aaOr
    Guest

    Long time lurker here, thought I would drop how I pick an online casino these days. After trying maybe a dozen sites I stopped trusting the big banners.

    Licence comes first for me: check who regulates the site, because some sites quietly block certain regions. Then payments: card, e-wallets and bank transfer should all be there, and there should be no weird fees on cashouts.

    Bonuses are the tricky part. Wagering of 35x or 40x is normal, and some games count less towards it. A good recent review that covers all of this is here [url=https://cryptoplaypicks.activeboard.com/t73296117/slott-casino-real-money-gaming-in-2026-a-practical-player-gu/]learn more[/url] before you deposit anything.

    I play almost only on my phone, so I check how the lobby works on a small screen. Test the live chat before depositing: if they answer in a couple of minutes that is a good sign.

    Anyway, that is my routine. Treat it as entertainment, not income.

    #536886 Reply
    spinner_fkst
    Guest

    Been reading this board for a while, but I figured I would share my short checklist for choosing a casino site. After a few bad experiences I learned to read the small print first.

    Licence comes first for me: find the licence number and look it up, because some sites quietly block certain regions. Then payments: I want at least one fast e-wallet option, and cashout times should be listed up front.

    Bonuses are the tricky part. Anything above 40x rollover is a red flag for me, and live tables often do not count at all. A decent independent write-up with the current terms is worth a read here [url=https://vocal.media/authors/gamblezen-casino]Gamblezen app[/url] before you deposit anything.

    I play almost only on my phone, and if there is an app I make sure it comes from the official page. Test the live chat before depositing: a real human reply beats a bot loop.

    Anyway, that is my routine. Only play with money you can afford to lose.

    #536899 Reply
    lucky_ghKr
    Guest

    Been reading this board for a while, so here is what I look at before signing up anywhere. After trying maybe a dozen sites I stopped going by ads alone.

    Licence comes first for me: find the licence number and look it up, and if your country is on the allowed list. After that I look at banking: crypto is a plus but not a must, and the withdrawal limits need to be written clearly.

    The welcome offer is where most people get caught. Wagering of 35x or 40x is normal, and the bonus usually expires in a week or two. A useful overview with bonus rules, app info and payment methods can be found here [url=https://www.shippingexplorer.net/en/user/edward19bc48/354006]Lottoland[/url] so you know what you are signing up for.

    I play almost only on my phone, so I check how the lobby works on a small screen. Ask support one simple question first: slow or scripted answers usually mean trouble later.

    Anyway, that is my routine. Treat it as entertainment, not income.

Viewing 7 posts - 1,036 through 1,042 (of 1,042 total)
Reply To: Reply #470086 in сайт
Your information: