Home › Forums › Forum 1 › сайт

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,012 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #529762 Reply
    crazy_jvPr
    Guest

    Ho scoperto Crazy Time un paio di mesi fa tramite un amico e non vi nascondo che mi ha fatto una buona impressione. Non mi aspettavo granche perche ne ho provati tanti, ma la varieta mi ha convinto. Ci trovi titoli di Pragmatic Play come Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, poi diverse slot di NetEnt piu qualcosa di Play’n GO come Book of Dead. Stimo piu di 2000 giochi in tutto, insomma c’e da perdersi.

    Il live casino e fatta davvero bene. I tavoli sono gestiti da Evolution, con croupier veri e si vede che e roba professionale. Mi sono fissato con la ruota di Crazy Time e ci perdi le serate. Roulette e blackjack ci sono ovviamente, ma le ruote tipo Monopoly Live ti tengono incollato allo schermo. L’unica cosa che noto e che ogni tanto ci mette un attimo a caricare, ma ci convivi.

    Quando ti registri su Crazy Time ti danno il 100% sul primo deposito fino a 500 euro piu 50 giri gratis su una slot selezionata. Devi rigirarlo 35 volte, non il migliore ma nemmeno assurdo. Ho visto posti con 25x, pero almeno i termini sono chiari. Per iniziare bastano venti euro. Vi consiglio di guardare le offerte attuali passando da [url=https://carnicea.com]source[/url] per vedere cosa c’e.

    I pagamenti non ho avuto problemi. Puoi usare Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e pure crypto. La mia prima cashout e stata tramite Neteller e ci ha messo meno di due giorni. Veloce per i miei standard. Sul telefono Crazy Time si carica velocemente anche senza app dedicata, si adatta bene allo schermo e non ho avuto crash. Un no deposit bonus non l’ho trovato, sarebbe stato un bel plus.

    Il supporto fa il suo lavoro. Li ho contattati per chiedere info sul wagering e mi hanno risposto in pochi minuti. Parlano italiano il che aiuta. La licenza e Curacao, non e il top come garanzia, pero finora zero problemi. Per chi gioca dall’Italia funziona tutto senza VPN.

    #529764 Reply
    rolletto_ejOn
    Guest

    Been using Rolletto for about three months now and wanted to share my thoughts. Found it from a Reddit thread after I got fed up with my usual spots. Registration took about two minutes, nothing weird asked, and I dropped ?20 to start — min deposit is ?20 which is fair enough.

    Their sign-up offer was decent actually — I got a match of 100% up to five hundred euros and 200 free spins. Wagering’s at 35x which could be worse honestly I’ve seen. Spins landed on Gates of Olympus if I remember right. I’ll be honest, I didn’t win much from the spins but the matched funds gave me a solid session.

    Games on Rolletto is genuinely bigger than I expected. They’ve got stuff from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, and Evolution handles the live stuff. My go-to slots have been Gates of Olympus and Big Time Gaming stuff like Extra Chilli. Probably 3000-odd games across the whole site. Live dealers are solid too — roulette, blackjack, and I keep going back to Crazy Time which is way too addictive. All Evolution-run, quality’s crisp even on mobile.

    Withdrawals are where I was sceptical at first but honestly no complaints. I’ve used Neteller and funds hit in about 24 hours. There’s also Mastercard plus a bunch of e-wallets which is handy. You can have a look at their bonus page over at [url=https://theyorkshirenews.com]Rolletto[/url] if you’re curious. The thing that bugs me — they took like four days to clear which was frustrating.

    Mobile-wise, Rolletto loads nicely in Chrome — they don’t have an app but the mobile site is smooth. Pages load fast and I’ve played on my commute without issues. Support is available round the clock via chat and I got an answer in under a minute when I asked about my withdrawal. They’re licensed out of Curacao — no UK licence so make of that what you will.

    Honestly, there are niggles — the verification thing and the layout feels slightly cleaner. But game variety is top, payouts have been reliable for me, and the matched deposit gave me plenty of play time. Might not suit everyone but I’m keeping Rolletto going forward.

    #529765 Reply
    revery_aikn
    Guest

    So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for like two months now and thought I’d give my two cents on this. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, deposited fifty quid and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 35x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.

    Game selection actually surprised me — Revery Play has somewhere around 2500 games from devs like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza a lot — hit a decent 400x on Book of Dead recently. Live casino section is all Evolution — the game shows are always packed, real croupiers and everything.

    What I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use my Visa and my withdrawal hit my account in under 24 hours. You can also use Bitcoin and Neteller for those who prefer it. You can have a look at their full bonus page on [url=https://fstek.uk]revery play[/url] before you sign up.

    That said, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait like 15 minutes on chat the other day. And the site on my phone works fine but it feels a bit clunky next to bigger brands. There’s no app as such, just the browser version.

    Overall though, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. The site is regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. Being UK-based it’s a decent option — only temper expectations on the support response times.

    #529947 Reply
    lottoland_kzPt
    Guest

    Pelasin Lottolandilla pari kuukautta sitten ja taytyy myontaa etta eka fiilis oli ihan ok positiivisesti yllatti. Tilin luonti meni parissa minuutissa, nimi ja sahkoposti ja pari vahvistusta ja oli valmis. Minimitalletuksen sai tehtya 10 eurolla Mastercardilla eika siina menny ku hetki. Taa on yks niista jutuista mika ratkasee mulle aika paljon — hitaat maksut on dealbreaker.

    Pelivalikoimasta voin sanoo et kylla loytyy kamaa. Lottoland tarjoo tunnetuilta pelintekijoilta niinku Play’n GO ja Big Time Gaming, joten tutut nimikkeet on paikalla. Ma pelasin Book of Deadia jonku verran ja muutama kiva voitto iski. Slotteja on ainakin pari sataa ja sit on poytapeleja tietenkin. Tosin yks juttu — pelien etsinta ei oo paras mahdollinen, loytaa kylla mut vaatii klikkailua.

    Live-puolelta loytyy ihan kunnon livekamaa ja kokeilin Lightning Roulettea kaverin kaa. Toimii ihan sulavasti myos kannykalla, ja se on mulle tarkeeta. Tervetuliaisbonuksesta puhuttaessa — mulle tuli matchbonuksen ja ilmaiskierroksia. Kierratys oli kolmisenkymmenta kertaa ja se on normaali. Lue pienella painettu aina etukateen.

    Rahojen kotiuttaminen Lottolandista on menny mulle kohtuullisesti. Netellerin kautta kesti alle vuorokausi ja pankkisiirto otti pari paivaa. Ihan perus mutta ei valittamista. Loydat lisatietoa katevasti [url=https://bigsky4wheelers.com]lottoland casino[/url] jos kiinnostaa. Tukitiimi hoituu chatilla ja oon saanu parissa minuutissa ku oli ongelma.

    Puhelimella pyorii selaimen kautta ja se riittaa mulle. Sivusto latautuu sutjakkaasti ja pelit pyorii moitteetta. Lottolandilla on EU-lisenssi eli silta osin ok. Toinen mika vahan hairitsi navigointi vois olla selkeempi, ei se iso juttu oo. Kyl ma jatkan pelaamista Lottolandissa kunnes joku parempi tulee vastaan.

    #529954 Reply
    rolletto_kcOn
    Guest

    I’ve been messing around on Rolletto for about six weeks or so and thought I’d throw out how it’s been going. Found it through a mate after I got fed up with where I normally play. Registration took about a couple of minutes, nothing weird asked, and I deposited ?20 to start — twenty’s the lowest you can go not unreasonable.

    First deposit bonus looked alright — they matched 100% up to €500 plus 200 free spins. Wagering’s at 35 times which is about average for this kind of offer. Spins landed on Gates of Olympus I think. Tbh, spins were a bit dead but the deposit match stretched things out nicely.

    Game selection at Rolletto is honestly bigger than I expected. You’ll find slots from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, and Evolution handles the live stuff. I mostly stick to Book of Dead and some BTG Megaways like White Rabbit. Must be 3000-odd games in total. The live section is decent — the usual tables, and I keep going back to Crazy Time and it’s a proper time sink. All Evolution-run, quality’s really clean.

    Withdrawals are what I really wanted to test but honestly can’t moan. I’ve used Neteller and it took about 24 hours. They also do Mastercard plus a bunch of e-wallets for flexibility. I’d check out the current promotions on [url=https://clearmarkstudios.com]rolletto casino[/url] to see for yourself. The thing that bugs me — they took nearly a week to clear which dragged on a bit.

    On my phone, Rolletto loads nicely in Safari — no app needed which I actually prefer. Everything loads quick enough and had a few goes on my commute no problems. Support is available round the clock via chat and response time was like thirty seconds the two times I needed them. They’re licensed out of Curacao — worth noting it’s not UK-regulated and that’s a thing to be aware of.

    Look, it’s not perfect — that slow verification and the site design is a bit cleaner. But the games are class, payouts have been reliable for me, and that welcome offer gave me plenty of play time. Your mileage may vary but I’ll keep playing at Rolletto for a while yet.

    #529957 Reply
    crazy_xvPr
    Guest

    Sono finito su Crazy Time qualche settimana fa cercando qualcosa di nuovo dove giocare e non vi nascondo che ci gioco ancora adesso. All’inizio ero scettico perche ne ho provati tanti, ma la varieta mi ha convinto. Ci trovi roba di Pragmatic Play come Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, poi parecchie slot di NetEnt piu roba Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. Stimo piu di 2000 titoli, insomma c’e da perdersi.

    La parte live mi ha convinto parecchio. Tutto in mano a Evolution, con croupier veri e la qualita video e ottima. Mi sono fissato con il game show crazytime ed e una droga. Blackjack, baccarat e roulette ci sono ovviamente, ma i game show ti tengono incollato allo schermo. Un difetto che mi ha dato fastidio e che a volte il caricamento dei tavoli e lento, ma ci convivi.

    Per il bonus di benvenuto su Crazy Time offrono il 100% sul primo deposito fino a 500 euro con in aggiunta 50 free spin su una slot selezionata. Devi rigirarlo 35 volte, che non e il piu basso. C’e chi offre meno, pero almeno i termini sono chiari. Per iniziare bastano 20€. Vi consiglio di guardare le promo aggiornate direttamente su [url=https://paperpaper.pl]Crazy Time[/url] prima di registrarvi.

    Per versare e prelevare non ho avuto problemi. Accettano Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e anche Bitcoin. Ho prelevato con Skrill e in 24 ore avevo i soldi. Non male. Sul telefono Crazy Time gira liscio anche senza app dedicata, si adatta bene allo schermo e non ho avuto crash. Nessun bonus no deposit purtroppo, peccato.

    L’assistenza clienti e decente. Ho scritto in chat per un problema col bonus e in un quarto d’ora avevo risposta. E rispondono in italiano. La licenza e Curacao, non e il top come garanzia, pero non ho mai avuto rogne. Per noi italiani non ho lamentele serie.

    #529961 Reply
    crazy_nhoa
    Guest

    Sono finito su Crazy Time circa qualche settimana fa dopo che un amico me ne ha parlato e devo dire che non me l’aspettavo. Non ci credevo molto, sai come funziona con queste cose, ma dopo averci giocato un po’ mi sono ricreduto. Iscriversi e stato rapido, neanche dieci minuti e ero dentro. Il deposito minimo non e alto, credo una decina di euro, quindi niente di assurdo per testare senza rischiare troppo.

    La libreria non e male per niente. Ci sono slot di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche titoli di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO come Book of Dead. Complessivamente parliamo di piu di mille titoli se conti tutto. Il live casino e targata Evolution con dealer in carne e ossa — lo show Crazy Time con la ruota e quello che gioco di piu, le moltiplicazioni a volte sono assurde. Ci perdo troppo tempo onestamente.

    Il bonus iniziale su Crazy Time e stato del 100% fino a 500€ piu 50 giri gratis su una slot selezionata. Il requisito di scommessa sta a trentacinque volte il bonus, non e poco ma ci sta per il settore. Ho notato bonus no deposit ogni tanto per i giocatori attivi, cosa che apprezzo. Potete controllare le promo aggiornate direttamente su [url=https://essayholic.com]crazy time apk[/url] prima di registrarvi.

    Per i pagamenti accettano le carte principali, e-wallet tipo Skrill e Neteller, e anche Bitcoin. I prelievi mi sono arrivati entro un giorno con Skrill, il che non e male. Mi piace anche e che hanno l’app — l’ho scaricata sullo smartphone e gira liscia. Non dovete cercare l’apk su siti esterni dato che dal sito ufficiale la scarichi in un attimo. Ormai gioco piu da mobile.

    L’assistenza su Crazy Time e raggiungibile in chat ventiquattr’ore su ventiquattro e anche in italiano, cosa non scontata. Una cosa che mi ha scocciato: il KYC ci ha messo tipo tre giorni, un po’ troppo. Pero una volta fatto zero problemi. Hanno la licenza Curacao, che non e l’ADM italiana ma almeno c’e. Mi ci trovo bene e non ho motivo di cambiare.

    #529978 Reply
    lottoland_xzPt
    Guest

    Pelasin Lottolandilla muutama viikko taaksepain ja pakko sanoo et eka fiilis oli ihan ok positiivisesti yllatti. Rekisteroityminen oli nopee, perus jutut ja paas sisaan. Ekan talletuksen tein 10 eurolla Visan kautta ja oli sujuvaa. Se on semmonen asia mika ratkasee mulle aika paljon — hitaat maksut on dealbreaker.

    Pelivalikoimasta pakko mainita et kylla loytyy kamaa. Lottoland vetaa sisaan peleja isoilta pelintekijoilta niinku Play’n GO ja Microgaming, joten tutut nimikkeet on paikalla. Ma pelasin Book of Deadia jonku verran ja ihan ok palautuksia. Slotteja on reilusti yli tuhat ja sit on blackjackia ja rulettia kans. Yks miinus tosin — filtterit vois olla parempi, joutuu valilla selaamaan.

    Live-puolelta loytyy ihan kunnon livepoytia ja pelattiin Lightning Roulettea kaverin kaa. Pyorii hyvin puhelimella, ja se on mulle tarkeeta. Tervetuliaisbonuksesta sen verran — ma sain talletusbonuksen plus freespinneja. Kierratys oli jotain 30x ja se on normaali. Lue pienella painettu kuitenkin etukateen.

    Kotiutukset Lottolandista on menny mulle ihan ok. Skrillilla meni noin paiva ja pankkisiirto otti pari paivaa. Ei mitaan kauheen erikoista mutta ei valittamista. Loydat nykyiset tarjoukset katevasti [url=https://a1packersandmover.com]the write-up[/url] niin naat ite. Asiakaspalvelu vastaa livechatissa ja mulle vastattiin ihan nopeesti bonusasiassa.

    Kannykalla pelaaminen pyorii selaimen kautta ja se riittaa mulle. Sivusto aukeaa nopeesti eika patkimista oo ihan hyvin. Lottolandilla on EU-lisenssi eli silta osin ok. Toinen mika vahan hairitsi et sivusto ei oo taysin suomeks, ei se iso juttu oo. Mut joo pelaan varmaan jatkossaki siella kunnes joku parempi tulee vastaan.

    #529995 Reply
    revery_wzkn
    Guest

    So I’ve been using Revery Play for about six weeks or so and figured I’d give my two cents here. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is just ten quid which suited me fine, deposited ?30 to test it and got a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x and could be better honestly but I’ve seen way worse.

    The lobby is genuinely solid — Revery Play has somewhere around 2500 games from providers like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. Spent most of my time on Book of Dead a lot — hit a decent 400x on Sweet Bonanza the other night. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is always packed, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    One thing I appreciate about Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with Skrill and the payout came through within less than a day. You can also use crypto and other e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can browse the current promotions on [url=https://missward.co.uk]reveryplay[/url] before you sign up.

    Now, there are a couple of gripes. Their support at Revery Play took ages once — had to wait like 15 minutes before someone replied. And the site on my phone is decent enough but it feels a bit clunky versus other sites I use. No dedicated app either, just the browser version.

    Overall though, it hasn’t put me off so make of that what you will. They’re licensed and feels trustworthy enough. If you’re in the UK this is a reasonable pick — only don’t expect the support response times.

    #529997 Reply
    rolletto_ixOn
    Guest

    Been messing around on Rolletto for roughly six weeks or so and wanted to share what I think. Stumbled on it through a mate after I got fed up with the same old sites. Registration took about two minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I dropped ?20 to start — twenty’s the lowest you can go which isn’t bad.

    The welcome bonus was decent actually — I got a match of a hundred percent up to five hundred euros and 200 spins thrown in. The rollover sits at 35x which is about average for this kind of offer. They gave the spins for Big Bass Bonanza if I remember right. Tbh, the spins didn’t pay great but that bonus cash gave me a solid session.

    The lobby on Rolletto is honestly pretty stacked. They’ve got titles by Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, plus Evolution on the live side. I mostly stick to Book of Dead and a few Megaways games from Bonanza. Must be 3000-odd games across the whole site. Live casino’s solid too — blackjack and roulette, and I got sucked into Crazy Time which is a proper time sink. Proper live streams with actual dealers, picture quality is really clean.

    Cashing out is where I was sceptical at first and so far it’s been fine. Tried Skrill mostly and the money came through in under two days. There’s also Bitcoin and various e-wallets which is handy. I’d check out their bonus page over at [url=https://curdridgeshow.co.uk]Rolletto[/url] to see for yourself. One gripe though — they took ages to clear which dragged on a bit.

    Using it on mobile, Rolletto loads nicely in Chrome — there’s no dedicated app but the mobile site is smooth. Everything loads fast and I’ve played on my commute and it ran smooth. Customer service is always on via live chat and response time was under a minute the two times I needed them. They’re Curacao licensed — no UK licence so that’s a thing to be aware of.

    Look, it’s not perfect — that slow verification plus the layout feels slightly cleaner. But game variety is top, withdrawals have landed every time, and the bonus gave me plenty of play time. Might not suit everyone but I’m keeping Rolletto for a while yet.

    #530001 Reply
    crazy_brPr
    Guest

    Mi sono imbattuto in Crazy Time verso fine estate cercando qualcosa di nuovo dove giocare e devo dire che ci gioco ancora adesso. Non mi aspettavo granche visto che di piattaforme ce ne sono a pacchi, ma hanno veramente tanta roba. Hanno titoli di Pragmatic Play come Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche diverse slot di NetEnt piu qualcosa di Play’n GO come Book of Dead. Ci saranno circa 2500 titoli, insomma c’e da perdersi.

    La parte live e fatta davvero bene. Tutto in mano a Evolution, con dealer dal vivo e si vede che e roba professionale. Ho passato ore su la ruota di Crazy Time ed e una droga. Roulette e blackjack non mancano, ma i game show sono un altro livello. L’unica cosa che noto e che la sera nei weekend qualche tavolo lagga, ma ci convivi.

    Per il bonus di benvenuto su Crazy Time ti danno il 100% sul primo deposito fino a 500 euro piu 50 giri gratis sulla slot del momento. Devi rigirarlo 35 volte, che non e il piu basso. C’e chi offre meno, ma almeno i termini sono chiari. Per iniziare bastano 20€. Vi consiglio di guardare le promo aggiornate passando da [url=https://supremetoys.ca]source[/url] cosi vi fate un’idea.

    Per versare e prelevare funzionano senza intoppi. Puoi usare Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e anche Bitcoin. La mia prima cashout e stata con Skrill ed e arrivato il giorno dopo. Non male. Da mobile Crazy Time si carica velocemente dal browser senza scaricare nulla, si adatta bene allo schermo e non da problemi. Nessun bonus no deposit purtroppo, peccato.

    L’assistenza clienti fa il suo lavoro. Ho scritto in chat per chiedere info sul wagering e mi hanno risposto in pochi minuti. Parlano italiano il che aiuta. La licenza e Curacao, non e il top come garanzia, pero non ho mai avuto rogne. Per chi gioca dall’Italia funziona tutto senza VPN.

    #530010 Reply
    crazy_xooa
    Guest

    Ho scoperto Crazy Time piu o meno un paio di mesi fa tramite un post su un forum e devo dire che non me l’aspettavo. Non ci credevo molto, sai come funziona con queste cose, ma dopo qualche sessione ho cambiato idea. La registrazione e stata veloce, neanche dieci minuti e ero dentro. Il deposito minimo non e alto, mi pare una decina di euro, il che e comodo per testare senza rischiare troppo.

    La selezione di giochi e piu ampia di quanto pensassi. Trovi slot di Pragmatic Play come Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, poi titoli di NetEnt e pure Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. Complessivamente parliamo di un migliaio di slot tra slot e tavoli. La sezione live e targata Evolution con dealer in carne e ossa — lo show Crazy Time con la ruota e il mio preferito, quando becca il bonus giusto esplode tutto. Ci passo le ore li sopra.

    Il bonus iniziale su Crazy Time era un match del 100% fino a cinquecento euro piu 50 giri gratis su una slot selezionata. Il wagering sta a trentacinque volte il bonus, non e poco ma ci sta per il settore. Ho notato offerte senza deposito di tanto in tanto per chi gioca gia, cosa che apprezzo. Vi consiglio di dare un’occhiata alle offerte attuali su [url=https://budizmishqip.net]crazy time app[/url] prima di registrarvi.

    Lato pagamenti si puo usare Visa e Mastercard, e-wallet tipo Skrill e Neteller, e pure crypto se preferite. I prelievi mi sono arrivati entro un giorno sull’e-wallet, che e decente. Mi piace anche e che hanno l’app — ho fatto il crazy time download sul telefono e funziona bene. Non dovete cercare l’apk su siti esterni dato che dal sito ufficiale si trova subito. Ormai gioco piu da mobile.

    Il supporto di Crazy Time risponde via live chat h24 pure in italiano, il che per me conta parecchio. Una cosa che mi ha scocciato: la verifica documenti ha richiesto tipo tre giorni, piu del previsto. Ma dopo quello e filato tutto liscio. Sono regolati da Curacao, non e AAMS ma e comunque qualcosa. Ci gioco volentieri e non ho motivo di cambiare.

    #530037 Reply
    revery_cjkn
    Guest

    Been using Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and thought I’d share my take on this. Signed up one evening out of boredom — min deposit is only ?10 which suited me fine, threw in ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x which could be better honestly but I’ve seen way worse.

    Game selection is genuinely solid — they’ve got over 2500 games from devs like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. Been grinding Book of Dead mostly — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. Live tables is all Evolution — Crazy Time is always packed, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    One thing that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use my Visa and my withdrawal hit my account in about 18 hours. They also take Bitcoin and Neteller for those who prefer it. You can have a look at what’s available over at [url=https://darimo.uk]revery play[/url] before you sign up.

    That said, not everything is amazing. Customer support at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — I waited like 15 minutes on chat the other day. And the site on my phone is decent enough but it feels a bit clunky next to other sites I use. There’s no app as such, it’s browser-only on mobile.

    Overall though, I’m still playing there so make of that what you will. The site is licensed and seems legit. Being UK-based it’s a decent option — just don’t expect the support response times.

    #530794 Reply
    rever_ansl
    Guest

    Bin seit gut einem halben Jahr auf der Seite und teile mal meine Erfahrung, weil bei uns hier meistens immer nur dieselben drei Anbieter durchgekaut werden. Gelandet bin ich da weil ein Kumpel aus Zurich das erwahnt hat, nicht uber irgendeine Werbung. Der Spielebereich von Bingoal ist ehrlich gesagt grosser als erwartet — so um die 1800 Slots laut Filter, mit viel Pragmatic Play, NetEnt und auch Big Time Gaming.

    Gates of Olympus ist mein Dauerbrenner, ab und zu Sweet Bonanza fur die Freispielrunden. Der Live-Bereich ist stark: Evolution hat da richtige Croupiers, Crazy Time und Lightning Roulette gehen dauernd. Am Freitagabend hatte ich schon Stream-Aussetzer — kein Drama.

    Zum Bonus: drin sind einen 100%-Match bis 500 CHF mit Freispielen, Wagering 35x auf den Bonusbetrag was okay ist, aber kein Geschenk. Etwas ohne Einzahlung gab es bei mir uber eine Mail, nicht verlasslich. Welche Codes gerade laufen stehen direkt auf [url=https://onehealthresources.com/bingoal-in-deutschland-praktischer-leitfaden-fur-casino-bonus-sportwetten/]bingoal[/url] bevor du einzahlst — die andern das namlich ofter.

    Einzahlen ging schnell, so funf Minuten, Minimum lag bei 20 CHF, bei mir lauft Mastercard und Neteller. Krypto ist auch moglich, nutze ich nicht. Das Abheben bei Bingoal kamen bei mir rund 24 Stunden auf die E-Wallet, Karte deutlich langer. Die Verifizierung hat mich am meisten genervt — Ausweis plus Adressnachweis, kennt man ja.

    Am Handy lauft alles uber den Browser, funktioniert sauber. Beim Support war ich zweimal: beim ersten Mal in funf Minuten geantwortet, deutsch. Die Lizenzierung lauft nicht uber die ESBK, daruber sollte man sich im Klaren sein — als Schweizer Spieler sollte das im Hinterkopf bleiben. Ich bin gerade knapp bei null, was nichts beweist. Habe ein Limit gesetzt und Bingoal hat das sofort umgesetzt, das schatze ich.

    #530982 Reply
    revery_epkn
    Guest

    So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for like two months now and figured I’d drop my thoughts on this. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is just ten quid which wasn’t bad, threw in ?50 to start and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 40x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.

    The lobby is genuinely solid — Revery Play has over 3000 slots and table games from studios including Play’n GO, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming. Been grinding Gates of Olympus mainly — hit a decent 400x on Sweet Bonanza the other night. The live dealer stuff runs on Evolution — the game shows are great fun, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    The bit I like at Revery Play is withdrawal times. I use Skrill and the payout hit my account in about 18 hours. There’s also Bitcoin and other e-wallets which is handy. You can have a look at the current promotions over at [url=https://britishcoasteeringfederation.co.uk]revery play[/url] before you sign up.

    That said, it’s not all perfect. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — I waited like 15 minutes on chat the other day. The mobile version works fine but it feels a bit clunky versus some competitors. There’s no app as such, you just use the mobile browser.

    Having said all that, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. They’re licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. Being UK-based this is a solid shout — I’d just don’t expect their customer service speed.

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,012 total)
Reply To: Reply #530794 in сайт
Your information: